other side: 6

(The day Hana found him cheating)

The roar of clapping and cheering filled the auditorium hall as I stood there bowing to the audience plastering a fake smile on my face. I turned my head to the side to find Taehyung doing the same happily showing his signature box smile.

We successfully concluded the presentation earning praises from our professors and classmates, our hard work had paid off but I couldn't even feel an ounce of happiness

We successfully concluded the presentation earning praises from our professors and classmates, our hard work had paid off but I couldn't even feel an ounce of happiness. My mind was continuously being haunted by all the events that had happened in the past few days making my heart constrict in agony.

I couldn't understand why Jungkook was behaving that way but seeing him being distant and uncaring was giving me extreme pain. It all started the night he disappeared and came home the next day with injuries in his hand. To my dismay, he didn't even let me touch or care for him and collapsed in the living room as he was extremely drunk.

I had to aid his wound while he was asleep. At that time, I thought he was having some issues and would talk to me the next day but he disappeared again before I woke up. The same thing continued for a few days but then he began to act violently even going as far as to force himself on me.

 All this time I was keeping my cool and trying my best to handle him, hoping he would open up but instead I got ignored every time. However, yesterday night I snapped, I couldn't take it anymore, I had enough of him ignoring me in the day and treating me like a slut at night.

A shiver went through my spine as the memories of the previous night played in my mind. The touch that once filled me with so much of love and pleasure felt painful and disgusting when he forcefully shoved his finger into me. I felt so violated that I had to slap him and run out of the apartment. 

Thankfully I have a friend like Jimin who took care of me and gave me strength when I was on the verge of breaking down.  After taking with Jimin, I felt better and stood on my ground determined to fix my relationship.

"Let's celebrate!!" Veronica one of my close friends in the college squealed in excitement. We all were exiting the auditorium hall after successfully completing our presentation.

"Let's go clubbing "Misty another of my friend suggested and every one of them nodded their head in agreement.

"I would love to but I'm sorry, I can't go, I have a date with my boyfriend, he will come to pick me up at 6" I informed them. They all gave me a disappointed look and I responded by giving an apologetic smile.

"Me too! I have some work at home" Taehyung spoke and gave me a brief nervous glance.

"Fine you alter people" Veronica threw her hand in the air in annoyance then walked away with the rest of our friends.

We stood there for a while until Taehyung broke the silence.

"let's grab a coffee and wait for your boyfriend,"