other side: 4

When I reached our apartment and it was already very late at night. I had a tough day because at first, my project documents got destroyed by that idiot's son and then I had to handle crying Jimin. After I took care of Jimin, I again had to return back to Taehyung's place and work on the project therefore the hectic day had taken a toll on me.

When I opened the apartment I gasped in surprise and soon tears welled up in my eyes. Our apartment was beautifully decorated with ribbons and balloons. There was a cake in the middle of the living room with food already served.

The feeling of guilt erupted inside me as I couldn't give him my time

Even though I texted him saying I would be late, I couldn't help to feel unfair to him but then my luck was fucked up but I mentally promised I would make it up to him.

I ate the foods he had prepared for me and slowly tiptoed to our bedroom where he was fast asleep.

My heart melted seeing him sleep adorably like a baby.

He looked tired and it made my heart constrict realizing the effort he had made for us for our anniversary

He looked tired and it made my heart constrict realizing the effort he had made for us for our anniversary. I slowly moved towards him positioned myself to sit beside him.

I slowly stroked his hair, adoring his beautiful feature. I was not the kind of person who could express my feelings bluntly like he did but I was opening up to him slowly. He was the man I loved more than myself and though I barely said it with my words, I hoped my actions would speak louder and convey my feelings to him.

"I love you" I whispered not wanting to wake my baby up.

"I love you so much " I continued caressing his hair softly.

"The food was delicious Kookie, I enjoyed it a lot, I'm so sorry I ruined it today. I promise I will make it up to you" I place soft kisses all over his face after that I crawled into the bed, under the blanket then snuggled closer to Jungkook hugging him from the back.

In some point in the night, the buzzing noise from my phone ruined my sleep. I groaned to myself then took a look at the phone. and as soon I saw Jimin's name flashing in my cell, I got out of the bed and went to the living room as I didn't want to disturb Jungkook's sleep.

"Jimin what's wrong?" I whispered into the phone and he began sobbing because Somi had started to physically and verbally abuse him.

My blood boiled hearing her intolerable behavior towards Jimin and I wanted to say him to break up with her in that instant but I felt it was Jimin's part to make this decision by understanding that she was toxic for him.

I stood there listening to all of his complaints and his problems for hours, assuring him things would be fine and he has to take some time and space from her to determine what steps he needed to take, and as his best friend I would always support him.

Coming from a well-off family, Somi had a very childish personality which made their relationship even more complicated. I would have talked with her but since I was Jimin's ex I doubted I could be of any help and then Jimin was also scared to reveal these things to Jungkook because he didn't want their friendship to be affected.

"Don't be like this Chim, drinking and getting wasted, I can't see you this way, don't you how much you mean to me" Knowing my best friend was hurting made my heartache. I had never seen him this disheartened and gloomy.

"Sorry, Hana, I will try to work out with her but please don't tell about this to Jungkook," he said with a pleading voice.

I hated to keep secrete from Kookie but for Jimin's sake, I decided it was best for him to not know. It was better for Jimin to be the one to tell him about his relationship state with Somi.

I signed "Okay I will make sure he won't know about it "

"Thanks, Hana, I love you"

"I love you too Jimin"

****************************************************************************