other side:1

Previously it was from Jungkook's point of view but from this chapter, now the entire story will be told from Hana's(yours )point of view.

(First time Hana met Jungkook)

I waited for him to talk but he stood there, opening and closing his mouth without uttering a word.

"Jungkook! Introduced yourself" Hoseok Oppa nudged him with his elbow and whispered loud enough for me to hear.

"Jungk... Jungkook" he stammered.

He was adorably good-looking, a soft smile formed on my face looking at his cute self. He was wearing a black leather jacket with a white t-shirt underneath and dark grey ripped pants. His dark messy hair made him look more attractive. He was a rare package you could see around the "face of an angel and body of a devil".

"He is a little shy around new people" Jimin informed me and I immediately felt like defending him

"No, its ok, I feel nervous around new people too" I chuckled gazing at him from the corner of my eyes. He was smiling showing off his bunny teeth making my heart skip a bit.

After our first encounter, I got a chance to see him quite often. Even though the rest of Jimin's friends were quite easy to get along he seemed distant. He maintained his space as much as he could and only talked with me when it was absolutely necessary.

At first, I thought he didn't like me as he always seems to avoid me but Jimin assured me saying that was not the case. As per Jimin, Jungkook always a shy person and needed time to open up to people and I could understand his perspective, after all, I was kind of shy too. In fact, Jimin was the only person I had opened up to in my life.

Eventually, I got to know Jungkook more when we coincidentally ran into him and his sister, Somi when Jimin and I were on our date. Unfortunately, his Somi and Jimin had to leave early leaving me and Jungkook behind, but it turned out to be well as he finally opened up to me a little and we became closer than before.

"I saw you checking him out yesterday" Jimin teased me again.

"I wasn't," I told him the hundredth time and moved away from him in an attempt to get out of the bed but to my dismay, he grabbed my hand and pulled me trapping me beneath him.

"Don't lie I saw it!"

"Oh god Jimin" I tried pushing him but to no avail. He started to kiss my neck and nibbling my ear.

"How dare you look at another man right in front of me?" He whispered against my neck and I rolled my eyes at his statement.

"Says the one who was flirting with another girl right in front of me" He chuckled stopping for a while then again begin to work his magic on my body.

"He is..I mean very attractive" Hearing what I say he jolted to stand up in the bed.

"You like him" He exclaimed in surprise.

"pffftt no!!! I think he is attractive doesn't necessarily mean I like him" I tried explaining to him.

He gave me smug smile then wiggled his eyebrows "Hana has a crush!! Hana has a crush," He started pestering me again.

"Stop it Jimin" I slapped him on his leg and pulled him down beside me.

"ouch" he winched in pain. "But this is the first time you said a guy attractive other than me" he wined.

"That means he is attractive nothing else"

"No that means you like him " he smiled at me playfully. He was not even fazed when I confessed being attracted to another guy but sadly that was the truth of our relationship.

When we were small we had promised each other to be beside each other forever and that was how we ended up dating too. We had trust and comfort build around this relationship therefore, we didn't even hesitate to share our deepest darkest secret as we knew we wouldn't be judged.

Our relationship was very different. I would say we were more like best friends than lovers. For some reason, I never felt threatened by any woman besides him and he was the same as well.

There was no jealousy or boundary as we both believed in the freedom and space in a relationship.

We would check out guys and girls together, if someone would try to flirt with him through message, we would flirt back with the person together and I never stopped him from hanging out with other girls neither felt insecure.

However, these things also made me reconsider if we were actually in love with each other because one thing I was sure about was that we lacked passion. 

Jimin and I had been together since we remembered. Our parents were the best of friends that's how we grew up to became best friends and eventually started dating.

I love him a lot but as my friend, however, he is the most important person in my life and I could do anything for him.

I gave him my virginity when I was 16. He was heartbroken when his crush brutally rejected him saying he was not attractive.

Not attractive ??? seriously !!! I'm sure she had an eye problem. I regretted encouraging Jimin to confess that witch even when we were dating.

During that time I was the one who took care of him and helped him cope with his first heartbreak. He was really depressed believing the girl who told him he was unattractive. No matter how many times I said to him he was breathtaking he didn't believe me.

"If I'm attractive then prove me! sleep with me" Those were the exact words he said to me.

At first, I was shocked and thought he was kidding but turned out he wasn't. I had never said no to him in my entire life so I gave him my virginity. It's not that I regretted it cause he was really good at satisfying me but sometimes I wonder if we should really be with each other.