5

It has been exactly two weeks since I found out about my girlfriend's infidelity and every day I felt like I was slowly dying but since nothing would be worst than being apart from her so I kept my mouth shut. Not only that I even made Hoseok Hyung keep his mouth shut.

At first, he was recalcitrant but gave in to my stubbornness but in the end, he decided to wait for me to grow stronger and break off my relationship myself.

I thought as long as I act everything is fine, we would be fine however it was getting more and more difficult to even look at her face without imagining her fucking Jimin so I decided to get salvation for myself.

What did I do to get salvation you ask?

I slept with other girls. I cheated on her just like how she cheated on me.

At first, it was a drunken mistake but when I returned home to her it was easier to face her. I started to feel like I'm getting my vengeance as I touched her with the same hands I touched other girls.

Now every other day I went home smelling alcohol and sweat and then fucked her senselessly. I wanted to erase every trace of Jimin from her body and wanted to fill her thoughts with only me so that she would finally be mine from her heart soul and body.

But was that even possible?

Could I even replace Jimin Hyung?

They had been together since they were children, grew up together, They were each other's first everything so it was natural they would eventually be together.

I was the one who came in middle, a third person who was just a rebound since Jimin got distracted by Somi.

I laughed at my stupidity for thinking I got Hana, I was a fool and I am still a fool as I couldn't bring myself to confront her nor I could stop myself from loving a deceiver.

I reached the door of my apartment stumbling, I could hardly compose myself as I was drunk as fuck.

"Opennnnn sheseme.." I slurred ringing the doorbell nonstop.

Hana opened the door and soon enough a frown appeared on her face seeing me in this state.

"Why soo serious?" I spoke in a drunk tone and huffed a joyless laugh.

"again..." she looked frustrated.

"Shussssshh" I interrupted her placing my index finger into her lips.

"let me enjoy my life" I chuckled like a mad man and entire the house throwing my shoes off.

"Jungkook, why are you behaving this way. If something is bothering you please tell me" she said as she collected the clothes I was leaving behind.

I wanted to scream that it was her that was wrong with me. I wanted to strangle her for giving me this pain and then acting so innocent so when she approached me, I pulled her harshly and smashed our bodies together.

"Shussh love, let's enjoy the time we have with each other, I want you" without warning I smashed my lips on her aI pushed her with the kiss until her back hit the wall. She tried to push me but I was way too strong than her, I didn't even budge. 

"Jungkook, I don't want to..."I gripped both of her hand and placed them right above her head as I pressed my body against her leaving no space for even air to pass between us.

"Jungkook... stop," She said in between the kiss but I didn't care about her request and continued my sexual rampage.

Using my free hand I slowly traced my finger lower to her private areas as the lust took the best of me.

"Jungkook.." She gasped as I pushed my two fingers inside of her.

"Scream my name baby" I whispered against her neck and thrust my fingers in and out relishing the feeling of her core tightening around my finger. 

She was struggling to free herself but I didn't even bother to look at her face and began kissing her exposed neck.

"I said stop" with all her might she kicked me with her legs freeing herself successfully.

 I hissed in annoyance and again launched at her trapping her between my body and the wall.

I grabbed her chin and turned her to face me"Why you don't want to fuck me?? are you done with me??? You got bored this soon??"

I leaned to kiss her again when I felt sharp pain spread across my cheeks.

I fumed in anger but it quickly disappeared when my eyes met hers which was now filled with tears, fear, disappointment. She sobbed covering her mouth with the back of her hand and the guilt took over me as I saw her fragile state.

"Hana" I tried to touch her but she slapped my hand away.

"don't come near me" she took a step away from me eyeing me with disgust and I knew, I had crossed every limit today.

My heart was broke w witnessing her cry with so much ferocity and though one part of me felt like she deserved it, another part loathed myself for causing her so much pain,

"Hana! I'm sorry" I tried to approach her but before I could take a step toward her she shouted.

"I said stay away from me, you bastard" I stood still like I was frozen at the spot and she ran past me leaving me to deal with my demons alone.

***************************************************************