other side: 3

(On the day of their 6-month anniversary)

Life had never been better, my relationship was going strong, my boyfriend loved me more than anything else in the world, my studies were also going great, this time I was sure I would get the 1st position as I had perfectly completed my project with all the documents related to the project on time.

Currently, I had no problems in my life or that was what I thought as I stood before the dog that had my precious documents between its sharp claws and teeth.

"NOOO" I lunged forward to stopped the dog but it was too late. 

All of my hard work was spread across the living room torn into pieces. I was beyond angry and in rage, I took a vase from a table to throw at the dog which was now shivering in fear after my outburst. However, I couldn't bring myself to harm the devil's pawn which was in the form of a small cuddly fluff ball.

"KIM TAEHYUNG" I screamed on the top of my lungs for the devil himself.

"Why the hell are you...?" He stopped in middle in shock seeing the scene in front of him.

All of the papers were torn and scattered around and I was there glaring at his dog with a vase in my hand

"NOOO" He ran into his living room and tackled me down.

"Hana-ahhh, Sorry, I should have locked him inside when you asked me to! This is all my fault please don't kill my YeonTan", I pushed him off me and he immediately shooed the dog away from my killing gaze.

After working the entire day, we were just gone for a minute to bring some refreshment from the kitchen, and in those few minutes, his precious son had ruined our work which we had been busting my ass off ever since we returned back from the trip.

Everyone in the college knew how much my studies and grade meant for me. They even considered me the worst partner to be teamed with as I was a perfectionist and didn't stand anyone slacking off.

I was breathing heavily and my face was probably all red due to the anger that was raging inside me. He slowly turned around to face me, he bit his lower lips in fright knowing the volcano was about to be thrown upon him. 

Before I could open my mouth, Taehyung went down to his knees and started to beg for forgiveness catching my leg.

I flipped my hair backward the habit I got from Jimin then gave him the deadliest glare I have ever given to someone.

"Pleasee please! I did wrong" He was rubbing his both hand begging for forgiveness. 

Before partnering with him, I had already warned him that I was not going to take any of his nonsense, and even if he would do the slightest mistake I would kick him out of this project.

This project meant a lot to me as it was my chance to fulfill my dream to work in the biggest company in the country. But to my dismay, I was partnered up with the most childish man in the world.