Chapter Twenty-two

YOUR POV

Jimin's gaze was hovered over me as I gulped, watching his eyes trail down my body. "I-I belong to all of you, Jiminnie." I blushed, staring into his piercing eyes. Jimin licked his luscious plump lips, his expression darkened as he picked me up with ease, and carried me into the 'torture' room.

"I hate seeing you with the others, no I hate hearing you with the others. You don't realize how insane you're making me. I know you belong to all of us, but I want that to change." Jimin declared, gently laying me down on the satin sheets. "Jimin..." I paused for a moment, thinking about his words.

He wasn't just saying because of the lust that was overwhelming his body, it was because he genuinely liked me. My eyes lit up, as if all the stars were in my eyes. His hand gently held my face, staring passionately into my eyes. I smiled, wrapping my arms loosely around his neck as I leaned up to his ear.

"Just kiss me already, you lover boy." He chuckled, jokingly stating, "I've been waiting for the moment that you gave me permission." With that, Jimin began to lean in, as I also made an effort until our lips passionately met. His hands rubbed my sides teasingly slow, as I tugged softly onto his hair, making him moan lightly.

His lips soon left mine, leaving butterfly kisses around my jaw and down to my neck. I giggled, feeling rather ticklish in that area. "So cute~" Jimin cooed, sucking on my neck gently as I moaned in pleasure. "Did Tae make these marks on you?" Jimin muttered, glaring at the bruising hickey that Taehyung left on my neck.

I nodded, watching Jimin begin to suck harder onto an area right next to it. "Jimin-ah~" I moaned, once again, feeling his lips brush the hickey lightly, before he continued to kiss down my stomach. I felt his hands tug my pants down, and his teeth graze my thighs harshly, making me shiver under his touch.

"You still deserve a punishment for making me jealous. Hm, how about this?" Jimin moved away from me, making me miss his warm touch on my body. "J-Jimin!" I screeched, feeling a silky blindfold cover my field of vision. "Hush baby boy, I'm just making sure that you learn your lesson before we continue to the real stuff."

Soon after, I felt a cold object trickle down my body. "Stay still, and you'll get your reward, so don't disappoint." I hesitated to respond, but before I knew it, I felt water, very cold water being splashed down onto my body, making myself feel slightly turned on. Jimin soon began to flick my nipples, making me moan aloud. The ice water made my whole body a bit more 'perky, so his touch made me yearn for him even more.

"Jimin!" I whispered, trying to stay still for as long as I can muster. "Yes baby?" "I-I'm sorry for making you jealous! I promise that I'll repay you, if you allow me to!" I begged, clenching my hands into a fist. "Mhm, then why don't you show me?" Jimin challenged as I was attempting to take off the blindfold, but Jimin stopped me by mentioning that the blindfold had to stay on.

"Yes Jimin, but c-can you direct me to were you want to be touched?" My face flushed, once again as he smiled, "Certainly baby." I felt his soft hands guide my own until I touched his clothed area. He hummed, clearly enjoying my touch as I began to stroke him through his boxers. "B-baby..." Jimin growled, pulling his boxers down, and dragged my hand along his shaft.

"Jimin, you're r-really hard." I had his member now in my grip, hearing small moans from the male."Y-your touch... I-I'm gonna cum!" I heard him moan one last time, louder than the others as he squirted his cum on me in pure ecstasy. I slowly dragged my tongue along my fingers, cleaning his cum off of me. "For some reason, your cum taste very sweet. I want the rest of it." I managed to find his twitching member, with the feeling of his eyes laying on me.

I opened my mouth, and took most of him, desperately sucking him off. "Oh god!" Jimin gripped the sheets, and arched his back, causing him to thrust into my mouth. I gagged, yet I successfully was able to taste Jimin's cum, once again. As thick as it was, I gulped it down without second thought. "You love doing blowjobs, don't you?" Jimin asked, cocking a brow up as I licked my lips, agreeing. "Yep, but it depends on my customer, after all." I felt his lips touch mine, once more, as we shared a rather 'sweet' kiss with each other, until I felt Jimin's cock enter my body.

Already sore, I felt light tears drip from my face in pain, but Jimin kissed my tears away, showing me signs of comfort. He waited until I was ready, so when I moaned, pleading to 'go faster', he did not hesitate to increase in speed. "F-fuck, you're still so tight!" Jimin groaned as I only moaned in reply.  

His thrusts continued to go deeper and deeper inside of me. Slower than the other boys, but it was definitely 'filling'. "I-I'm cumming Jimin!" I breathed out as I felt his sticky cum inside of my ass. "You look so pretty, even after sex." Jimin smiled, flopping on the bed besides me

"I don't think I should be too proud of that." I chuckled, turning to face him. "I think you should be. Your smile never fails to make my heart flutter." Jimin admitted, taking my face in his hands and kissed me slowly. Once parted, I looked into his dark brown eyes, enchanted by them.

"I-I think I love you, [M/N], never felt this way before." I couldn't hide my blushing face, another confession, a real one. I smiled back nonetheless and replied,

"I love you too, Jimin."

END OF THE CHAPTER! Sorry that this chapter is shorter, since it is a smut, but I still hope you enjoyed! If you still have questions, or things I can improve on, please don't hesitate to tell me!

I love you babes, and I'll see you guys in the next chapter!!!