SMUT SHOTS

Okay, so I didn't have enough questions for the Q&A, and I wanted to show my appreciation for all the support you've given me, so then I started to think what I had the ability to create for you all, and then I had the idea, that has nothing to do with the plot, but to write some BTS x M!Reader Smut Scenarios for you guys with all seven members!

I'm sorry if you guys really wanted the Q&A session, but I didn't want to dissatify you guys like that! That would be messed up on my behalf. Now, onto the chapter -

Kim Seokjin -

"Jin, can I help you cook dinner today?" I ask, with my hands placed behind me. Weird request when I could just do it, but today, I want to have sex with him. No sexual activity has been achieved during our relationship. Maybe it's just me being horny, but I want us to at least say that we had the experience, you know?

"Alright [Male Name], what do you want for dinner?" Jin asked, chopping up some cabbage. 'You.' "Oh maybe some steak and cabbage? Something romantic?" I suggested, turning him around to face me. "Sounds perfect." Jin smiled, kissing my lips gently. I feel my legs getting all tingly and weak as I unexpectedly fall to the floor, hurting my legs on the bottom cabinets in the process as Jin rushed to take me to our room.

"Rest here, baby. I'll cook dinner tonight, and you can help me tomorrow, okay?" Jin offered, placing me on the bed. "Jin wait." I call out to him as he paused his movements and came back to the bedside as he asked, "What's wrong, sweetheart?" I sucked in a large amount of air, before stating, "Jin, our love life is beautiful, and I couldn't ask for a better man. But-"

"But what? Did I do something wrong?" Jin panicked, staring into my eyes. "Never! But we all have our desires, and they get the best of us, making us horny." I stammer, fiddling with my fingers. "And I've been feeling that we should move our relationship to the next level."

"What do you mean next level?" Jin questioned, moving closer. "I want to have sex with you!" I shout, covering my face in my hands as Jin remained silent, not moving a muscle. "I-I'm sorry for bringing it up. I felt as if I should tell you how I've been feeling." I felt a tear slide down the side of my face, truly embarrassed as I felt Jin hand on my cheek, to where I could directly face him as he smashed his plump lips onto mine, moving in sync.

"J-jin!" I gasp, surprised by his actions as he whispered, "I've been waiting the longest for you to say that, and now I have the chance to do things I've been dreaming to do to you." He started to leave a trail of butterfly kisses down my neck as I lightly moan from the pleasure.

Jin unbuttoned my shirt as I followed along, doing the same to him. I moaned, feeling his fingers start to pinch my nipples, twisting and turning them in different directions. "J-jin! Oh my god!~"
I groan, wrapping my arms around his neck. He suddenly stopped his actions, as he began to unbuckle his pants, and pulled them down, along with his boxers.

"Baby, can you help me with my erection?" Jin pleaded, as I crawled to where I was facing it, and my god I was so lucky. I rubbed the tip gently, causing Jin to throw his head back in pleasure. I began to pump the bottom half as I glided my tongue around the tip as Jin moaned aloud.

"P-please put it in your mouth. Y-your tongue feels amazing already." Jin begged, as I did as requested, sucking him off as I felt him tug my hair softly as I felt his member twitch in my mouth as I felt his sticky, partially sweet semen fill my mouth as I swallow as much as I could.

"Good j-job baby. Now, let's have the real fun begin." Jin panted, hovering over my body as I watched him slowly insert himself inside of me. I moan aloud as I felt him start to touch my member as he started to thrust his own inside of me. The pleasure was overwhelming as I moaned loudly, "Jin, please go faster!"