Chapter Thirteen

YOUR POV

"We could've had sex!?" Taehyung whined, balling his hands into fist. "After I declared it to the other boys, yes. You were just too impatient, Tae Tae." I shot back as Jungkook asked with a sweet, baby tone in his voice, "Can we have sex later?" My face turned flustered as I declined, "Nope, I've already decided who'll be my first out of the seven of you."

"And who's that?" Yoongi said smugly. All of their eyes were on me, waiting with anticipation. I took a deep breath, before I began, "So, I took a lot of consideration between who I would like to 'take me' first, and that guy is the leader of Bangtan, Kim Namjoon," I walked up to him, our eyes on each other while I continued, "It's not like you all won't be able to have sex with me, I mean, that's why I got this job. But Namjoon helped me realize a lot about myself today."

"And I appreciate you for that." I smiled, with our hands embracing each other's. "So, after you two have sex, we can have sex with you?" Jimin asked, trying to clear things up. Nodding my head, Yoongi shooed us off as he ordered, "Fine, but please be quick with it, we all want a chance."

With that Namjoon picked me up, and carried me to his room. The room was shared with two beds as he stated, "I share the room with Taehyung, but I hope everything will be okay with you." Namjoon cupped my cheeks in his hand as I snuggle into them, yearning to feel his touch as he kissed my lips gently. I kissed back, soaking off all the love I felt from his lips.

NO ONE POV

The kiss soon became deeper, lust emerging from the shadows, and dragging us with it. His lips immediately attaches onto [Male Name]'s neck as [Male Name] releases a quiet moan. "You're really sensitive on your neck." Namjoon commented, kissing it gently. [Male Name] brought Namjoon's face back up to face his own as Namjoon pecked the palm of [Male Name]'s hand.

"Your scars," Namjoon stated as he traced [Male Name]'s chest from the recent cuts from the glass. [Male Name] winced, watching Namjoon's movements as he started to undress himself. "No, everything about you is so... Beautiful." Namjoon finished, once he completely undressed. [Male Name] blushed from Namjoon's body, and especially from how big he was down there.

[Male Name] was about to crawl up to him, but Namjoon pushed him back to the bed as he scolded, "Nope, today is about you. Pleasuring you, loving you, sucking you and especially fucking you."

NAMJOON POV

I looked into his eyes as I pulled down his pants, along with his boxers as I stared at his shaft. "Namjoon-hyung, this really isn't needed! We don't need the foreplay!" [Male Name] whined, moving my head away from his dick. With enough force, I moved forward and latched my lips onto him as [Male Name] released a throaty moan. "J-joonie!" [Male Name] moaned, making a boner start to form.

I started to move deeper, taking most of him into my mouth as [Male Name] whimpered, removing his hands away from me and onto the bed, leaning on it for support. "D-damn, this feels so good. I'm gonna cum soon, Joonie." [Male Name] blushed as I sucked even harder than before, trying to get him to release.

I felt his member twitch in my mouth, signaling that he was cumming as I swallowed as much as I could muster. "You cummed a lot more than I thought." I wiped the corner of my lips. "C-can I help you with your dick? It looks like it needs to relieve some stress." [Male Name] asked, getting on all fours.

I didn't have enough time to respond because he was already licking up the base of it, forcing me to let out a deep groan. "Fuck, [Male Name] I wanted to be the one that does this stuff." I admitted as [Male Name] softly bit my inner thighs, kissing, and sucking them as he said, "But in these acts, the display of affection is to go all around, not just for me."

Now that's a statement that you just can't argue with. [Male Name] blew on my tip, and looking at me, eye to eye as he murmured, "Please?" Dominance was what I wanted for the whole time, but maybe some plans can change, in a good way, that is. "Fine." I muttered, embarrassed by such a request.

[Male Name] glanced at me with his deep doe eyes before he wrapped his plump lips around my shaft, sucking the tip gently. I moaned lightly, running my hands through his hair as he started to use his tongue to suck on it even more than before. He looked up at me, pumping the base of my cock, trying to get me to release as he was successful in the end. I moaned, louder than I ever thought I could muster as cum squirted out everywhere.

[Male Name] looked very surprised, to say the very least, with cum splattered all over his face, but now, he was ready.

YOUR POV

Namjoon laid me out on the bed as he crawled on top, positioning himself. "It's gonna take some time to adjust, so tell me when it's okay to move." Namjoon told me. My body jerked once I felt his tip slowly enter my body. Pacing my breathing, I tried to move around, to feel a bit more comfortable with it inside me.

A minute or two passed, and I was ready to get the full experience. "Okay, you can start moving, Joonie." I said, holding onto his shoulders for support as he began to move. Slowly, he moved in and out of me, grabbing onto my ass tightly. "F-faster!" I moaned as he complied, slamming himself into me faster and faster.

The sound of skin slapping against each other, and moans were clearly evident, and boy, was it pleasurable. Namjoon just reached deeper and deeper with every pound he made inside of me, and I was about to be at my limit. "O-oh my god, right there!" I panted as he kissed me once more, entangling out tongues with one another as I moan into the kiss one last time before I release.

"That was nice... It was full of love, and it was very pleasurable. Thank you for showing me the fluffy things about sex. The love part, I mean." I whispered, eventually falling asleep on the bed as I felt his body snuggle against mine as he embraced my body.

Everything was such a blur after that, and I could only assume that I fell asleep immediately from such pleasure. And there was no regret in my decision.

A bit of a shorter chapter for all the smut, and I wanted to leave it off on a good note! But this is the end of this chapter! Who will be next to fuck with [Male Name]? And when will summer start to roll around? Nobody knows! Oh, and questions for the special chapter are still available to ask until Friday, so please ask the members, Yuon, [Male Name], or even me a question!

But besides that, I'm sorry the chapter wasn't posted yesterday, along with Best Friends, and I hope that they'll be worth the wait!