Chapter Twelve

YOUR POV

His body was hovering over me, trapping me in the small amount of space. Thoughts rushing through my head, thinking of the endless possibilities of how this situation could play out. But I didn't know what to do. "I-I don't know, Namjoon-hyung. I feel like a toy to you guys, I mean, I've accepted my purpose in this world. To pleasure others, and never feel the same myself," I slide out of his arms and admit, "I don't know if I'm ready for another man to do such a thing to me. I'm sorry."

I heard Namjoon call out my name, but I continued to walk out of the room in the far back of the dorms, and onto the balcony. "What should I do? If I tell the other guys, they'll only get upset." I asked myself, dazed from the last situation until I noticed Mr. Sejin near the doorframe as he questioned, "Is there anything I can assist you with?"

"Yeah, maybe with some advice." I shrugged, plopping my body onto one of the comfy chairs as he spoke, "Continue." Mr. Sejin sat onto the chair near meas I began, "Well, for instance, if someone asked you a very... Lewd request, but if you have a traumatic experience with that, what should you do?" Silence filled the area.

"Talk to the person that caused it. It'll release you from that suspenseful feeling when someone asks you the question again." Mr. Sejin recommended, writing down some information on his notepad. "Talk to my uncle? Mr. Sejin, you're positive that if I do this, it'll help me?" I ask, my heart racing from the thought of it. "If you're not comfortable going on your own, then why don't you bring Namjoon with you? He can be like your bodyguard." Mr. Sejin reassured, patting my back gently.

"I guess that would be the best decision. Thank you so much, Mr. Sejin." I thank him, bowing my head down slightly as a form of gratitude. "Please, call me Sejin, Mr. [Last Name]." He smiled, ruffling my hair as I chirped, "Then you call me, [Male Name]!" He chuckled, leaving the area as he said, "Alright, [Male Name]. Hopefully, your situation is resolved."

I sigh, staring out in the distance, looking around me as I felt a hand on my shoulder. "I'm sorry if my offer was too sudden, and too difficult to process at the time." Namjoon apologized, hugging my waist from behind. "Nah, it's no problem. I know you just wanted to be sincere." I said, smiling up at him.

"But I do need you to come somewhere with me." I instructed, turning around, and facing him. "Where? Does it have to do with your uncle?" I nodded my head as he said, "Alright, we'll head out after this." "After what-" I couldn't finish my sentence with Namjoon kissing me gently, his grip on my waist tightened as I entangled my hands into his hair.

It wasn't a over sexualized kiss nor a innocent one either. It was right in the middle, and it was good enough for me. He stopped kissing me, grabbed my hand, and rushed out of the dorms as Namjoon explained, "We don't want to be seen heading out in secret. The other guys'll get curious, and follow along."

"Yeah, I don't want them to get caught up in my mess." I sighed as he opened the door to a fancy black car. Stainless steel and polished to perfection, it was a highly luxurious car. "Hop in, type in the address on my phone, and we'll be there in no time." Namjoon started up the car, driving off as we both sat there in silence, preparing ourselves mentally for what is about to go down.

T I M E S K I P

The old run down house that was plotted down before me, I'd never thought that I'd return to hell again. "Let's go." Namjoon placed some black sunglasses on, trying to look intimidating as I followed along without a doubt.

"W-who is it?" A soft, yet broken voice called out. "Imo, let us in!" I knocked against the door as she cried out, "Oh Yeon-in, I can't. Y-you'll get hurt too!" "Imo, please. I brought someone to save us from Sam-chon." I begged, wanting to comfort my auntie from the other side. I heard the 'click', as my auntie had several scars with purple bruises that tainted her skin, and with her eyes red and puffy from crying, she looked miserable.