Lover, Hunter, Friend And Enemy

Start from the beginning

“Please tell me he and our child are alive and okay” Jungkook asked again.

At that Hoseok started crying, confirming Jungkook's worst nightmare; his sane self one's.

He immediately ran in, seeing the opportunity to do so. He ran in and saw the room and entered. Hearing all three of them cursing after him. He didn't give a shit though. He promptly locked the door from in, pissing off others on the either side of the door.

He then turned around to see Jimin laying in bed, looking pale. He's sure Yoongi will get security to open the door and drag him out, he needs to hurry. He neared Jimin and saw the heart monitor beeping in harmony. It immediately warmed his heart.

He's alive!

“Baby, please wake up. I'm so sorry, please wake up” Jungkook spoke softly, brushing the hair off Jimin's sweaty forehead.

His heart twinged in incredible pain seeing his hand print around Jimin's neck. It had turned an ugly purple blue.

"You disgust me!" His heart commented.  

He knows what he did was out of anger but it wasn't right. He's never done anything right.

“Please wake up baby, please” Jungkook pleaded more, now caressing his cheek. His tears flowed down unknowingly and fell over Jimin's cheeks.

Jimin's face scrunched up before he softly opened them. Before Jungkook came in, he was advised to rest as his body needed it badly. He had fallen asleep just minutes ago.

“Jimin” Jungkook whispered upon seeing his eyes looking back at him.

“Go away” Jimin croaked out. His voice was lost due to the harsh choking he went through.

“Baby please I'm so sorry, forgive me. I didn't know you were pregnant” Jungkook apologized, utterly sincere.

“Not anymore” Jimin whispered and Jungkook had to make sure he heard the words right.

Did he just kill his own child?

“What? I didn't, please tell me I didn't Jimin” Jungkook pleaded, new tears brimming in his eyes.

“You did” Jimin answered in another whisper.

“No no Jimin please you're lying to me. I can't. I'm not like my appa!” Jungkook spat, his biggest fear is becoming a fact.

“Sadly you are” Jimin whispered lastly and the door flew open and guards pulled Jungkook back, who screamed back in protest.

“Jimin please forgive me. I'll fix it, we'll make another baby please. Don't do this, don't push me away please” Jungkook began what you can call begging.

“Please take him away” Jimin cried out. He really doesn't want to see Jungkook, much less talk to him.

“JIMIN PLEASE!” he heard Jungkook shout before they dragged him out.

Jungkook's physical weakness made it easy for them to haul his ass out, he did try to protest but his body hurt like a bitch. After waking out of his rage fuelled adrenaline, he realized just how truly battered his body was. Even breathing hurt at this point.

“Let go of me bitches! I'm your Boss!” Jungkook roared, he's really pissed off with this treatment. He's being tossed around like a toy!

“Holy fuck” Yoongi muttered as they saw Jungshin stomping towards them in the corridor.

“Who called him?” Hoseok asked in a whisper.

“No idea” Namjoon answered.

“We're fucked” Jin exclaimed.