"X! Come here!" I yelled as he came into the room. He was shocked to see a towel wrapped around my body and my hair soaking wet

"I forgot to give you clothes didn't I ?"

"Sure...you forgot. Okay.." I playfully said as he literally took off his shirt in front of me, handing the white muscle shirt to me. I don't have any feelings for him but he is well built. He also has more tattoos that I haven't seen before.

"I wasn't expecting that, but thanks got any jogging pants? Make sure they are drawstring this time please." I say as I went back to the bathroom and changed into the muscle shirt as he comes back with grey pants that have pockets

"Right back." I say as I go into the bathroom and slip them on. I really look ten times better than that orange jumper.

"Yo Katrina you dress yet?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Nothing...just asking." He says coming into the bathroom watching my braid my hair up to get the water out of it. 

"It feels good to be out of jail huh?" He said as he takes his phone out of his pocket as I grabbed it quickly out of his hand. 

"Yeah, it does." I went to his lock screen and tried a password to see if it was correct and it was...All I had to do was put in his birthday.

"How the hell do you know this shit?"

" It's a force of habit to guess that." I said as I went to his camera as we both decided to take a picture. I hopped on the counter and looked into the mirror as X was standing there looking at me while he took the picture.

"Why did you need to take a picture?"

"For educational purpose..." I say as we look at each other knowing the real reason why I wanted a picture and burst into laughter. I decided to stay in my room to get finish with my hair while X went to his room.

Within thirty minutes I was called into his room with my hair finally finished

I laid on the bed with him with my head on his chest as I saw he was on Instagram live. Several thousands of people were in the live watching as I laid on him reading the comments as fast as I can.

She's cute😍😍😍

Daamn Mommy😋

Who tf is she?? 

"I'm his best friend don't worry yall." I said into the camera as I feel Jah pull on of my braids softly but it still hurt. I hit his arm or whatever I hit on his body and look up at him.

"Sup?"

"I was expecting you to put yo hair into a ponytail, not this. You really look like you about to fight someone now." He says as I laugh and look at the comments. I started to play and make some faces and stick my tongue out as we are both reading the comments

X, your ugly

"Y.O.U. space A.R.E or You're is the correct  term to use" I clapped back saying

Keep up the awesome music. You helped me with problems at home.

X discarded the negative comments and responded to the positive ones. He told fans that he loved them back and gave them advice. I was just snuggled on his chest as I felt his arm come around my shoulder and my arm. We continued to look at the comments when one negative one caught our eye

X, can you please make some more 'diverse music' and if this is your girl, she's ugly. She's gonna bring you down on the celebrity couple list for me.

I looked at the screen as I saw he was looking at me. I looked up at him and we both gave a fuck it who cares look. Into the camera and keep on reading.  We talked to everyone in the chat and had fun for a few hours. We went from talking about love, being hurt, jail time, crazy things we have tried, fights we have been in and all. I started to see people point out the obvious things like my hair, but that didn't matter to me right now.

Once the live stream ended, it was only us two again and I continued to lay my head on his chest. I feel so safe being with him or having his arm around me.

"You still...never told me about what happened then?"

"Oh yeah, well there nothing really to tell but at the age of eight I was kidnapped by my uncle's friend and I was rapped." I started to feel my blood boil but his voice calmed it down.

"Does it give you the right to lash out at others?"

"No, it doesn't"

"Why did you do it then?"

"I guess it was because of what Trixie said when we were in school.."

"Fuck her, she doesn't control you nor does she control your life, unless you give it to her." He does have point. I hate her and she hates me. Why do I have to try and sometimes make her hate me less? 

"Yeah-It seem like my life is a spiral? Yours is in a perfect line."

"Just stay here for a few months and you will be better"

"Alright...well goodnight I guess..." I say getting up off of his chest but before I walk out of the room I hear his voice

"So ya leaving?" He questions as I nod

"Yeah, I know you don't want me in-" 

"Actually I do." He says as I turn back and look at him. I shrugged and jumped in the bed beside him. 

"Good night Inez." He says as I shoot up like a bullet looking at him

"How did you-"

"When your mom yelled your name in front of the whole school. That's how I knew your full name and I never forgot it."

"Good nigh Jah" I said laying back down under the covers going to sleep