" go back to konoha." He said softly running his fingers through my hair. "Warn them if you have to . But .. you dont belong here. With us. Or with orochimaru ."

" i dont have anyone left."

"Wrong." He lifted my chin to face him "you have me . And I'm asking you .. go back to konoha and live a good life.."

"Why cant i stay with you ." I sniffled

"Because i will only ruin you." He said with honesty " you remind me of someone from my old life. Beautiful. Smart. Kind heart.. she was killed before she can enjoy her life and it kills me everyday because i could have saved her. So before you do something dumb and find yourself facing pains hand .. let me save you, let me take you back."

"What if we end up facing each other in battle" I didnt want to fight tobi, i care about him.

"No hard feelings. " he smirked , "what do you say.. let me take you back."

"When" i asked .

"Right now. You only have 24 hours left ."

"Can i just spend 8 of those hours with you.. as a goodbye... " He gently smiled . Without responding he leaned in and softly kissed my lips.

" this is all i can give you. " he pulled away for a second

"Once i do this they will know it was me that took you back. I have to go somewhere else. I have to find someplace safe for me as well."

God my heart ached, he was doing so much for me .. Tobi doesn't belong here either.

"You dont belong her either tobi.." i blurted . "Come with me . Stay with me"

He chuckled " you have no idea y-n . The guys here .. they deserve to be here . Me .. I'm far worse, i have plans far worse and incredible than pains. Dont confuse my soft spot for you with actually having a kind heart.. I dont have one."

" I dont believe that"

"It's not for you to believe . " he went under the bed and grabbed the box. " itachi kept this close to him. Dont leave it behind . "

I looked at him sadly.

"We dont have all night . . Come on. Grab your stuff."

All i had left was the letter itachi left me. I grabbed it and placed it inside the box.

Once we were ready he warped us a few feet outside the village barrier

Giving me one last kiss and wishing me a good life he was gone before i could protest.

Dumping the cloak i snuck into my house with out anyone seeing me . Everything left as it was almost like i never left. I place the box on my dresser and changed into some clothes ..

"I knew you would betray me." Pain said as he steps into my room .

"What are you doing here" i asked

He didn't say anything back but his chakra grew intense by the second.

I said i didn't want to fight him . But i never said i wouldn't.

Releasing my petals and tears of knowing this is it i was ready to fight.

His aura alone had shattered my petals before i could do anything ..

This isn't going to be easy at all ....

Orochimaru's

"Y-n and sasuke would be happy to hear that my experiment was a success." Orochimaru chuckled to himself . "Let's see if your strong enough to live on your own with out my help." He removed tubes out of the body and watched it slowly breathed on its own.

" how long should we monitor him" kabuto asked. 

" if he isn't awake by 48 hours there's about a 5 percent chance he'll make it. If he wakes up within the next 24"

"He has about 90 with close follow ups and tests." He answered for him.

"Precisely" orochimaru smiled.

"Shall i fetch sasuke and y-n " he asked

"no. Not yet .... lets wait to see if his body accepts his new eyes."

"Did you insert the one sasuke asked for specifically " kabuto asked

"Of course i did. The eye sasuke took from danzo that belonged to shisui uchiha.  They other eye was one of the many on the arm he also brought back to me."

"Sir look !" Kabuto said pointing at the machines. He quickly started typing away..

" he's waking up .. is he even ready.. can he handle it "

"Relax kabuto. If he's waking up so soon then maybe he can . We'll see if his body rejects his new eyes."

"Who is there .. " Itachi called out.

" orochimaru."

"Where am i .."

" do you know who you are.. what is your name"

"Itachi uchiha... i cant see. "

"You have bandages on your eyes, do you remember anything."

"I remember everything.. why am i alive"

"That's a discussion for later, remove the bandages and see if your eyes work."