62

This feeling was indescribable. Just as I thought it couldn't get any better he stuck his fingers inside and formed the "come here' motion as he continued to lick my clit.

"Oh fuck!" I whined loudly . I knew my climax would come quickly and I couldn't do anything to stop it. Toby's grunts and Moans as he devoured me. Échame more loud. I looked down at him and caught his free hand pulling out his dick and slowly jerking it to match my moans. Watching him pleasure himself to me only made me want him more.

His dick was huge. Both in length and width. He was born a lucky man. And I the lucky woman who gets to experience it. Call me crazy but tobi right now was a tall glass of ice cold water and here I am parched as fuck.

At this moment no one else crossed my mind. It was to I and I .

His fingers moved faster and his tongue pressed against me a little harder.

"Hold it" he mumbled. He must know I'm close to my release.

" hasn't anyone ever told you not to talk with your mouth full? It's considered rude." I responded in a sassy tone.
He stopped pleasuring me and looked up with a grin on his face.
"I'm sorry... I thought what I gave you was a demand. Not an invitation for back talk." He responded. His natural voice was so sexy compared to that bullishly he feeds everyone outside these doors,

"I'm sorry if you thought you were the only one in control." I challenged. You won't out dominate me tobi. Not easily at least. I pushed his head causing him to lay on his back. Sitting on top of his lap with my legs surrounding his waist I slowly grabbed his hard dick in my hand and pumped it gently. He threw his head backing In ecstasy. Biting his lip.

"Has tobi been a good boy?" I asked seductively.

"Yes" he moaned
"I'm sorry.. what was that ?" I said squeezing his dick a little harder.
"Yes" he moaned louder
"Yes what !" My hand jerked him faster.
"Tobi's been a good boy" he groaned before pushing me off him. Slamming me o my back his lips crashed against mine. He positioned himself between my legs and shoved his cock inside of me.

"Oh!" I gasp as he entered.. his shaft pushing against my walls.
Thrusting inside me tobi grabs my face forcing me to stare at him so he can see every detail of pleasure I've been feeling.
Biting my lip as he slammed himself in my repeatedly.my eyes begged for more. And surely he delivered

Placing his hands around my neck he leans in and whispers "scream my name as loud as you want."
"Make me"I said. Slapping the side of my ass hard he said "you wanna do this the hard way? I'll show you what happens to girls who don't listen."
He flipped me around to where I'm on all fours. He grabs my hair and pulls tightly, he continues thrusting in me and slapping my ass as hard as he could while he yanked at my hair .
" I'm going to cum." I moans. Relief hit the both of us n we both reached our climax and collapsed next to each other.
He pulls me in his arms and holds me against his chest for a little.

" I never taken you as a cuddler." I teased
"Don't get used to it he said seriously. How was it though.."
" honestly? I just might have to do this again for pleasure alone. "
He laughed "don't go falling in love with me."
"Same." I responded. He looked at me and given me a few more kisses . Before round two could begin there was banging at the door. Tobi quickly dresses n disguise his face with his mask. Getting into character he dramatically lays on the bed  welcoming any attention behind the door.

 Getting into character he dramatically lays on the bed  welcoming any attention behind the door

I opened the door and the entire akatsuki were there

"What's all the commotion" diedra yelled

" shut the hell up I'm trying to sleep" kisame hissed. Konan clenched her jaw. "Is that tobi inside ."

Everyone looked inside the room and saw tobi successfully modeling himself on my couch like a fool , 

"Do you guys minddddd" he complained. "We were just getting started . "

" so you slept with your fiancés former squad leader , to sleeping with a member in his bed?" Konan said disgustingly "shame he didnt see you for the whore you really are." She raised her hand to slap me but tobi cut in front of me taking the blow.. his masks sliding to the side revealing a small portion of his face,

" now now konan." He said in his playful tone. As he mushed her face. " it would be a shame for you to fight over a man who cared nothing for you."he continued " keep your hands off y/n... or you would be making an enemy out of me . And you don't want that. Trust me. You want tobi to be a good boy."