66

I laid there with my candles lit unable to sleep .. I'm guessing pain saw the flickering light from the cracks of my door and knocked to see what i was upo to. Opening it up to seeing him i let out a small sigh. "Do you need me" i asked

"No. But we have something to discuss." He said firmly. Not taking his gaze away from me. It was creepy. He was creepy. His shoulders doesn't move when he breathes. He's like a puppet but there are no chakra strings i can see at least. I dont know what his deal is but i can admit. I dont want to fight him.

"Ok. Talk" i said trying not to show that he intimidated me without even trying.

"I sensed your hesitation as i spoke about my plan to destroy the leaf." His words so emotionless and cold.

"It's hard to hear. I admit. But i assume you have your reasons." I answered back . Crossing my arms to warm myself as the cold breeze blew past us.

" I will destroy the leaf as easily as i destroyed jiraiya . Shall you stand in my way or betray us then you share the same fate."

My jaw clenched as he spoke about jiraiya. This bastard , I still blame myself for not listening too jiraiya that night.. He might still be alive .

"No worries. That part of me is over ." I lied.  I wasn't sure what i wanted to do. Was i ready to lose kakashi after i lost Itachi.... can i suffer the pain of losing another loved one... I dont know . But i have to figure it out fast.

"You seem conflicted . I have reason to believe you plan on betraying me." He said . Holding out his hand ready to attack k tobi came to my rescue

" please dont hurt my y-n!!! Bad pain! She's only conflicted because i planned on sneaking over to her room. It's embarrassing you of all people to catch us like this." Tobi started to act embarrassed as he fiddle with his fingers and playfully kicking his feet.

My face bright red from fear came off as embarrassment. Pain let his hand down slowly "continue." He said plainly and walked away. Once he was out of sight Tobi pushed me back in the room slamming my door and removing his mask.

"What the hell do you think you were doing !" He shouted angrily.

"I didnt do anything! He just started assuming-"

"Of course he started assuming! You have no idea how to hide your expressions! For fucks sake you were going to die right there." He continued to yell but i toned him out. It's only recently i been having trouble with my expressions. In the anbu i was dead inside .  Itachi coming back around and the spark i felt with kakashi... its changing me. But Itachi is dead. And Kakashi... he must hate me . I betrayed him and the leaf. There's no future or going back from this. Maybe pain should've.

"Your kidding me." He huffed "you wanted him to kill you didnt you."

"I dont know tobi. I don-"

He came up to me and choked me tightly to the point i couldn't breathe.

"Is this what you want!" He yelled furiously . "This isn't what you want and you know it, fight me back, "

I started seeing dots..

"Fight me back !" He yelled again. "Y-n... fight me back." This time it sounded like a plead, i raised my arms and tried pushing his arms away. He let me go and i collapsed to the floor gasping for air.

He knelt down and cupped my face. "What's going on with you." He looked at me curiously but with a little bit of pity.

"I dont know.. I dont know what i want anymore . How did i fall this far tobi" i held back tears and he hugged me instantly , allowing me to sob on his hard chest . My tears and snot soaked his black shirt .