81

As we took off I quickly released the tears I've held . I wanted to remain strong in front of everyone else. Sai looked at me with concern. "What happened."

"Kakashi would've died has I not been there" I said breathing in deeply to avoid any more tears . "I can't lose him too"

"Kakashi is very witty and clever. He does things in his own way which works out in the end. Like you, he rather die saving a comrade then saving himself and letting a comrade die"

That's what scares me.. but Sai was right. That's kakashi's character. Which I adore about him. But this war is to save naruto and the world. I must not lose sight of that

"Sai" I said with an emergency notice "first company. Get me as close as you can !"

He rushed his bird as I held tightly on and held Pakkun .

"I did not sign up for this" pakkun said hoping I wouldn't drop it.

"Learn how to say not to kakashi. As you can see I'm capable of taking care of myself."

"Don't get mad at me !" He shouted hearing the annoyance in my tone.

"Then go back to kakashi ! Your only holding me back !" I shouted.

"I can't" he grunted. " I gave him my word.

"Then shut up already" I snapped.

Sai took me as far as he can but drew out a bird for me giving it the destination I needed. " it will take you directly to the first company. " I thanked him and went on my way.

"Are you there" Inoichi asked.

"Almost"

"Hurry" he said with urgency kinkaku and ginkaku shall be your first opponents. "

"Anyone else ?" I asked.

"Yes. And you better take care of my babygirl. On this one."

"I promise." I assured. I jumped off the bird and rushed to the front . Walking up to choza he looked at me with uncertainty.

"What's your status." I asked.

He said nothing but pointed to the water. A massive army an none other. ASUMA!

"A-Asuma!" I gasped.

Choza placed his hand on my shoulders. " we know how he fights. We can counter him easily but don't let your guard down."

"Ginkaku And kinkaku are my first targets ." I said

"I'll do what I can until then." He said

"Will you be fine ?" I asked knowing they were close.

"I have to be." His answer was simple. But the truest ever.

As the fight started choza enlarged himself swiping all enemies in his view a few people were holding up kinkaku and ginkaku fine so I helped tenten eliminating those coming from above. She Releases two scrolls which shot out hundreds of kunai's dropping them like flies

Fire style: fireball jutsu!

I sucked in as much air as my lungs could hold. And with great force blew out a giant fireball.taking out the remaining coming down and the ones that tried to sneak attack us on ground. I was never more curious about what the hell zetsu was until this moment. How are there so many of him all over. How much chakra does this monster possess.

As the smoke cleared up i felt an incredible chakra similar to narutos but but not as intense. Looking around a large red tail cane through the smoke and smashed to the ground crushing those underneath it and sending tenten and I flying yards away into the Cliff.