36.

I couldn't exactly go home just yet. If we're going off history someone would climb in through my window or just pop up at my door step. So I just went on a long walk through the village. It's peaceful late at night. Quiet. Empty. Everyone's sleeping other than the crazy folks like myself.

Walking through the Park I notice Naruto sitting on one of the benches.  Every thought in my mind said leave him alone. He came out here to be alone. But another thought , he's always been alone. Damn my kind heart.

I walk up to him and place my hand on his shoulder. " hey , what are you doing out here at this time " I asked in a sweet tone. He looked at me with his soft blue eyes and gave me s gentle smile. "I couldn't sleep" he said.

This wasn't the overly happy naruto I seen constantly. " neither can I. Have room for one more ?" He smile and nodded, moving over to make room.

We sat in silence for about a minute . That must've been his limit. I couldn't help but smile when forced conversation. He's just so adorable.  So pure hearted. Everything we need more of in the world.

"Whats bothering you ?" He asked looking ove his shoulder to me.

"Honestly ?"

"Your secrets safe with me. " and i knew he was telling the truth. I see how strangers see him. The poor thing barely have friends . 

" tired of being treated like an outsider.  Like I can't be trusted.... because ... well. You know "

"Itachi , right ? Saskues brother"

"Yeah. "

"I don't think your an outsider. "

"Thank you naruto " I smiled ear to ear. I knew what he said was genuine.

"Your turn. What's eating you up. "

"I made sakura a promise. Bring Saskue back to the village. But .. He says he doesn't want to come back and I can't accept that. "

"You really care for my brother huh. "

"He's my best friend. "

"Does he know that " I giggled. Maybe a joke could cheer him up . He didn't laugh though. "Look naruto. If you really want to bring Saskue back. I'll help you. "

"I thought you were helping ?"

"I was being forced to help. Now I'm offering my help. There's a difference kid !"

He smiled and gave me a warm hug "thank you (y/n) ."

"No problem. "

"Can i ask you something ?" He asked curiously. He gave me the same look I seen for years. He's going to ask about itachi.

"Sure"

"Are you ok ? About itachi and everything.."

A million times. A million times I've been asked about Itachi's "secret" plans. Hideouts. Etc. Not once was I asked how I was doing about the situation.  I swallowed a lump in my throat.

"Yea. It's been a while "

" you don't have to lie to me. I know it's not the same as being in love but I love sakura. And I care about Saskue. Like I know you like kakashi sensei, when your still in love with itachi. "

I took in a deep breathe. " I don't think I'll ever be ok. " I looked at him with a smile. But it was a smile holding back tears. " itachi ... was my best friend, my partner , all in one . I would've taken a blade in the gut for him without hesitation. I just never thought i would've taken a blade in the gut by him. I feel betrayed. And it's hard getting over that when everyone else thinks your in some conspiracy with him. "

"Is that what kakashi thinks?"

"And the rest of the town. But that's not the case. At all. I was victim.  "

"And you and kakashi ?"

"How do you even know about this !?"

"I heard him talking to asuma."

"About me ?"

"Mhm. They both liked you and had to talk to decide who likes you more "

"Kakashi nor asuma trusts me. "

"Kakashi sensei is tough. But he's a good guy."

"I have yet to see that for myself. "

"You could always talk to him "

"Yea. I think I'll pass on that disappointment "

" so I came out all this way just to be disappointed?" I closed my eyes wishing I just imagined that but I didn't.

"Kakashi sensei ? What are you doing here ? "

"I came to check on (y/n) .when I noticed she wasn't home I got a little worried and came looking for her. "

"I'm a big girl. I can take care of myself. " naruto leaned in and whispered loudly
"Now is your chance !"

"We have to work on your whispering. And making situations less awkward. "

"Um. Naruto. You should be heading home now. It's late. I'll walk (y/n) home. "

" I can guide myself home safely. Thank you though "

"(Y/n) would love that Kakashi sensei !" Naruto said as he grabbed my arm pulling me off the bench and pushing me into kakashi's arms "see you two tomorrow ! Hehe !"

"You can let go of me. " my cheeks burned as his hands still held me against him. "Kakashi"

" your cold." He said plainly. "Come on " he pulls his jacket off him and places it on me. With an arm wrapped over my shoulder he pulls me into the direction of my house.

" I don't want you waking me home ! "

" I know you don't actually mind. Besides. We have a lot to talk about. "

Look at this cute face !!! Mm !! Breakfast lunch and dinner ! His face looks like it's the best seat in any house

Look at this cute face !!! Mm !! Breakfast lunch and dinner ! His face looks like it's the best seat in any house. 😭 oh yea. Lemon next chapter 😘
Sooo dm me some filthy things you want kakashi to do to u and I will incorporate it into the lemon 🍋 let's make this a good one guys !!!!