18

That was one of the best experiences I've had. Ever. I got up to use the bathroom. When I got back to the room kakashi grabbed me by the waist and hugged me from behind. Walking me back over to the bed he leaned into my ear "that was just a warm up"

My eyes shot open in shock and excitement. I looked back at him to see if he was joking but he wasn't. His face as serious as ever. I could feel his hard dick against me and the inner me was filled with joy. She was getting addicted to kakashi. Maybe I am too. But this is only for tonight. Like he said. Everything goes back to normal tomorrow.. no romance.

"Lay on your stomach" he demanded . And the submissive I am I obeyed. His warm large hands pressed against my back. Massaging it. God it felt amazing. My right muscles loosened underneath his fingertips.

"Mm" i moaned and i felt my body relax

"You need to relax more. " he said.

"I don't get much time to myself. "I answered. Swallowing my spit every few seconds Fighting the urge to drool .

"You will now that your no longer Anbu."

"I enjoyed it though"

"You shouldn't. Your not like them. You have a heart. " his hands worked their way to my butt as he massaged them perfectly. Who knew your butt cheeks could be that stressed ?!

"I don't want it. " I said truthfully. A heart . "It causes nothing but pain. "

"Your heart lead you here. Under me. " his hands slid between my legs and softly rubbed my pussy.

"Sex... not romance." I reminded him. Falling prey to his magical charm.

"We wouldn't want that now would we. " he whispered in my ear. Lifting my waist a little bit enough to squeeze himself inside.

I gasped , his dick rubbed against my now super sensitive walls .

He slowly thrusted , watching as he slides out and roughly sliding back in . His steady pace picking up to where he was now pounding me. I screamed in so much pleasure I didn't care who heard me. Who know. Or if anyone could be watching from a window across mine. I was heaven.

His groans ,grunts and moans only turned me on more. He enjoyed this. He enjoys me.

"This is what you wanted?" He asked as he grabbed a fist full of my hair in his hand and pulled on it.

"Y-yesss" I cried. This was exactly what I wanted. With every thrust he lasts in me he's breaking this invisible chain itachi had on me. My body knows now that I can get pleasure outside of itachi. Even if my heart is still with him.

I squeezed the bedsheets and bit down on my pillow. . I was losing control. We were so loud I know the neighborhood can hear. And I hope their jealous.

Grinding hard against me he leans forward , kissing my neck. Locking his hand onto mine. The hard fucking turned into steamy passion. Licking my neck I can hear him panting. I don't know why but I found that arousing. The noises he makes were nothing less then perfect.

I felt my climax rising as it builds in my gut. My body goes weak .

"Hold it " he choked out.

"I-I can't" I cried

"Wait ! " he squeezed my hand tighter as he found strength to slam against me hard at full speed.

That drove me off the cliff. I screamed on the top of my lungs in pleasure. I tried not too but that's how intense That orgasm was. As I'm yelling in my release he stiffened making the sweetest sound I'll ever hear. Maybe it's because I always liked the sound of his voice but his orgasm moan.... it was like I tried a drug for the first time . I needed to hear that again.

He stays still for a while regaining some strength.. grabs his clothes and starts putting them on.

" we can cancel tomorrow's training. The day after we start working. ". I was disappointed that this amazing moment came to end. He could barely look at me and he started rushing like something was wrong.

Maybe I read all the signs wrong. What if he didn't enjoy me . Or maybe I'm just over thinking as usual.

"Oh um. Ok"

"Goodnight (y/n) " he said grabbing his shoes and leaving the door.

I guess I'll take a shower. ..

The next day I slept until noon. I decide to go eat some ramen and work out on my own .

I take my seat in the empty ramen shop and ate silently. Until a group of voices came barging in. Sitting at the table behind me. I didn't turn around due to the fact that Yugao was my only friend here. I'm invisible. No one knows who or what I am by face unless I say my name. Beside the selected few such as kakashi jiraiya and the hokage. So I continued to eat.

"So what's with the new co captain kakashi ?" The man asked.  I stopped  chewing .. kakashi is here ?

"Ah. The Uchiha. ." He sighed.

"That bad ?" A last answered

"Eh. She's just coming back into civilization.  The anbu changes everyone. " he told her.

"Look what it did to her husband itachi. Joining so young .. he turned on all of them. "

I felt myself getting angry. And I know I shouldn't have but ... they don't know Itachi. He was kind. Something change with him long after. I know I'm my heart the anbu didn't change him.  Playing both sides must've been what drove him crazy. I need to calm down.

" I hear she's beautiful."

"Yea we heard the same "

"She is. But Beauty is temporary.. that doesn't hide the fact that she's clearly damaged." kakashis tone ... so. Calm. Serious. Is this what he really thought of me? A lost cause. 

"Yea . Poor girl. "

"Well you'll be spending a lot of time together. Training . Bringing her back up to par from her injuries? "

"Unfortunately  to be completely honest I rather be at the bath house reading make out tactics now that the kids are off . "

"This is good kakashi. This way you'll remain youthful and in great shape. "

" you know gai, Obviously she's single .. she's pretty why not do for her ?" The woman asked.

" what do you think kakashi " gai asked

"She must be lonely. So maybe you have chance to lucky too "

That's it. I had enough. I turned around to get out of my seat. Kakashi spits out his drink "(y/n)!!l" everyone froze and stared at me with flushed faces. Shocked that I over heard. They were curious. I understand. But kakashi ? Making me sound desperate... after I have myself to him. I could cry . I'm so mad !

" would any of you like to take this outside ?" I asked sweetly they were lost for words.. frozen. Stuck. " very well then " I smiled

Keeping my face emotionless I paid the man behind the counter and walked out.
Pathetic. All of them.