88

Things were steaming quickly until head quarters sent out a message to everyone

"When your section are cleared head to bee and naruto for assistance!"

Kakashi and i looked at each other. "Does this trump doctors orders?" I pouted

"Afraid so" he grunted getting up. Taking out a food pill he chomped one down and gave one to me. Placing my armor back on we went straight to the coordinates we were given.

"Yo! Kakashi! Y/n!" Gai shouted a few trees over. "You got called too?"

"Sounds like something serious." I said

"Has to be" kakashi grew worried over his student. Lifting his head band preparing himself for whats to come.

As we approached the battle my heart sped up as we saw tobi charge forward inches away from narutos face. Kakashi and gai who were much faster than I was reacted immediately. Gai tried attacking tobi going right through him as kakashi snatched naruto.

I snuck over to bee . Afraid to touch him while in beast mode I carefully pecked his face checking if he was still alive. His large eye popped open and peeped over at me.

I let out a blood curling scream as I ran back to kakashi

"Ahhhh !!!! He looked at me omg !!!!!! I thought it was dead !!!" My heart was ready to burst out of my chest from fear I forgot we were in front of the enemy.

"Y/n.. you survived." Tobi stayed crossing his arms across his chest. "Better for me. I get to make sure you die and kakashi gets to watch" he laughed

"Don't get full of yourself."Gai said "we have konohas green beast and Sharingan on our side as well."

"Is that so ." He mumbled. 

Previous jinchuuriki's covered in the demons cloak charged foward. Kakashi Gai and I jumped in.

"What's going on.." kakashi asked looking over to me.

"I don't sense anything either." I called back. 

One of the beasts came to form. Releasing  some pink ooze.

"Don't let it touch you" kakashi warned as we jumped back the 8 tails was yanked away and naruto with him. Flying in the air heading down to a large red monkeys mouth.

"NARUTOOO!!" I shouted

"We have to help him !" Gai yelled.

"We have to deal with this first! Or we won't be if any help !" Kakashi analyzed.

"6th gate open !!"

"Chidori!"

"Susanoo !!"

Kakashi looked over amazed at my incredible power

That's my girl . He thought to himself

I have no idea what happened. Everything was happening so fast. First naruto was swallowed. Then spat back up now he's ... powering up. This ridiculous amount of chakra is completely inhuman. Deactivating my susanoo I stood beside Gai and kakashi as we watched in complete shock.  Black markings appearing on naruto. Before any of us knew it we were some how inside the 9 tails glowing chakra.

Naruto ! How did u get this strong. I smile.

"I'm so proud of you" I mumbled.

One by one he destroyed the chakra rods that pain used before for his corpses.

I see.

Kakashi and I looked at each other in realization as to why we couldn't figure out how he was controlling the jinchuuriki's.

Sasuke's pov

"ITACHI " I shouted . I couldn't tell if I was angry or just hurt seeing him again. "You told me to see you once I have the same eyes ! So why are you still running away ?! Is it because your the coward who couldn't tell me the truth ? That's why I'm going to destroy konoha !"

"You sound as confident as ever " itachi replied simply. Only pissing me off . He refuses to acknowledge me even in death!

"If I We're y/n .. would you have waited ?! Would you stop to talk to me?!"

"Y/n isn't still a foolish child. You are with your foolish thoughts. Go. I have something to do" he brushes me offed. I screamed in rage

"I've heard about you and how much you changed." He continued.

"It's your fault !" I yelled out trying to catch up to him "you changed everything about me! Why me ? WHY DID YOU SPARE ME !"

"Because like y/n you didn't know anything of the uchihas betrayals. I'm a dead man. There's nothing else to talk about. You fulfilled what I needed from you. "

"Damn you stop running away from me !!!" I cried out

"I told you ! There's something I must do."

No !! You won't shoo me away this time , itachi !