Chapter 36

Third persons pov

Abby stood up and walked to the middle of the room. She looked at all the men waiting for her, so she spoke up.

"I've gathered all of you here today to end this once and for all" she said, all of the men looked at her with confusion and shock.

"What do you mean?" Ethan spoke up first being the bravest out of the men to actually speak his thoughts.

"I mean that I'm ending this. I can't stand to watch my life go to waste just because all of you are in love with me-"

"Then why is your therapist here?" Liam asked. She looked back and stared at Dr. Lewis for a moment before continuing.

"He is here to examine this all. I wanted a professional opinion of someone I trust to take in all of this, to see what I've been going through for the past years"

Michael was frozen to his spot. He never knew that Abby knew he had a crush on her, he never told her so how she could possibly know.

When did she know?!

"Zack and Mark aren't here because well I don't have any interest in them. Yes, mark and I are friends but that's all and I made that clear to him over the phone and Zack as well. So, it'll be out of you four who I'd choose but you must know..."

She walked around the room and looked at all the terrified men faces.

"I'll only pick one"

That sentence alone made the twins hands grow sweaty and their breaths to hitch. They exchanged horrid expressions to one another.

"But baby girl-"

"Save it Ethan I don't want to hear any of that. This is my choice, and I don't want anyone to manipulate me into choosing either of you, I'll do it for myself and my future" she gave him a glare to what he back down from and held his head low.

"Now let's start shall we. Dr. Lewis you can start now"
********

Liam

She's only choosing one of us! She doesn't want the both of us with her anymore and that breaks my heart to think about, but it breaks my heart more because I'd rather have her all to myself if I couldn't share her with my brother.

"I totally agree Abby, make your own decisions and if you only want one of us then so be it" I spoke up. She has to know I support her decision even if I'm going against my brother, it's not fair if either of us could have her.

"Liam what the hell" Ethan nudged my side rather hard. He gave me a hurtful look before shaking his head and moving away from me.

It did hurt but I rather have Abby. I mean I can't fuck my brother that's disgusting.
*****
Ethan

He's really against me after all that we've been through! After all of our plans to have Abby together he just throws them away!

"I love you baby just know that and I'll always support and love you no matter the decision"

Two can play that game and when I have Abby to myself finally, I'm going to never let her go again.
******

Caleb

I wasn't worried at all. I looked around the place as I seen her brothers fighting but I already knew about them. She didn't have to tell me it's how they act towards her had me thinking but now I know.

I wasn't fearful of nothing though; I was going to be picked because I'm her daddy and though they hold a place in her heart she knows who daddy is, all I have to do is remind her of that by staying confident and fearless as a Daddy should be towards his Babygirl.

"Your absolutely right" Michael chimes in.

"You should choose what your heart wants but you shouldn't choose Caleb, he's a murdered and a liar you can't trust him" I chuckled silently and refrained from attacking him.

I wanted so bad to just rip his fucking throat off, but I couldn't do anything stupid while my Babygirl biz choosing who she wants to be with.

We all know it's me but still I'll play this little game of hers and act nicely towards my 'competitors' even if that means I have to stand these nasty ass comments about me.

I remained quiet and laid back while they continued to converse about me being a killer.

"Have I killed you, Michael?" I finally decided to say. I can't have him throwing me under the bus like that I had to gain some respect back from Abby.

"You made Paul come to my home to kill me but instead he kidnapped me, but he told me about what you did"

"How could he have told you what I did when Paul isn't even in my circle. If I have a personal bodyguard who does all these things, why would I come to Paul and ask him to kill you? What if Paul lied and tried to make you come here and kill me by telling you lies? I'm a strong man Michael I can handle my own dirty work don't you think, why would I use someone as skinny and whimsy as Paul to kill you? That's beyond me"

The whole room went silent, and everyone thought about the things I've said. All of it could be true but it wasn't, I know I lied to clear my name but what idiot will tell on themselves? Not me.

"But-"

"That's what I thought so don't go assuming things and have a innocent man with a successful company get thrown in prison for the lies Paul filled you with. He should be the one in prison for kidnap not me" I remained my calm and expressionless face as Michael thought over all I've told him.

Damn I'm one hell of a liar but it's all for Abby.
*********

Dr. Lewis

All of these men are crazy! They all want one girl who just wants to be happy with one man, but they can't let her go.

Oh, this should be made into a movie someday. Damn I need popcorn for this.
*******

Abby

Well, I've come to my decision, and I choose-

"Abby!"

"Mark? What are you doing here!"

"I can't let you go I know I said I would, but I can't, and I really hope you choose me- oh, hey everyone"

"This just keeps getting better!" Dr. Lewis sat back and watched us.

What in the actual fuck.
*******************************

Vote comment share 💕

One more chapter and then the book is completed!!!!!🎊