Chapter 18

Abby

Hearing the sound of a belt rattling I quickly wake up. Caleb is in front of me with his work suite on looking very sexy.

"Where are you going"

"I'm going into work"

"Okay I'll just go get some clothes and meet you there"

"No, we're taking that vacation I promised you I just have to settle this issue with the people there I'll be back before you know it baby" he leans down and kisses my forehead with a lingering light kiss.

"Oh okay"

"While I'm gone, I want you to start packing your clothes from Michael's home and we'll both bring them back when I get off"

I nod my head and get up from his bed making my way to the bathroom to get dressed. I hope this is the right decision.
***

Caleb drops me off at my soon to be ex home. I walk up the pathway all the way to the door, as I open the door, I look around the place that I called home for two years.

Before I make my way down memory lane I quickly walk up to my room and begin packing everything I own one by one.

"Hey, Abby, what are you doing home so e- what's going on" Michael makes his way in my room looking around at the mess and my suite cases that are packed.

"What does it look like, I'm leaving"

"But why? Where are you going"

"I'm moving in with Caleb"

"I don't think that's a good idea Abby you two haven't even been together that long" he walks over and sit beside me in the floor.

I wanted to yell and scream at Michael. He can't just ignore me and hang out with Rose every second he gets and then want to be my friend again things just don't work that way.

"I didn't ask what you thought about it" I snap at him, he looks confused as to why I would act this way towards him, and it irritates me.

I've always made time for Michael even when me and Caleb started dating, I always came home and sat down to talk with Michael about everything. But I guess he doesn't care about me how I care about him.

"If your mad with me fine I can deal with that but you leaving to stay with Caleb is not going to happen" he grabs a hand full of my clothes from my suite case and began putting everything back into my dresser and closet.

"Michael stop! I'm leaving that's final"

"No, you're not!" He says in a dangerous voice, I've never heard that voice come from Michael's mouth he's mostly happy and outgoing but now he looks very angry.

"I am a grown women Michael I can handle myself! Now if you don't mind putting my clothes back into the damn suite case"

"You. Not. Going. Anywhere. Do I make myself clear Abby, you see this..." he points to the chain around his neck that matches mine.

"This is us we're in this together not some man you only just met. I've been here and I'll be damned if I ever let you get hurt Abby, you mean so much to me I'll never be able to forgive myself"

"You aren't even here mike! You're with Rose all the time, she is the one you should be looking after I bet you didn't even know what happened to me these past few weeks you never cared!"

"Never cared? Abby, you call just picking up and leaving everything I've known behind for you when you needed it 'never cared' I started a whole new life for you, and I'll do it all again if you asked me to because I..."