Chapter 10

Abby

"Oh god Abby why did you do that you should have talked to me first"

"I'm telling you now though"

"No, you should have done it when we talked about it"

I knew he would freak about this, but I still did it and now I have to deal with this Michael.

"Mike it's not a big deal calm down"

"Yes, it is Abby why would you talk to them and now you're telling them you want to be in their lives again that's not a good plan"

"As a sister nothing else and plus I'm tired of running away from them it's been two years"

"Abby, you have a good heart and I love that, but I don't think it's right to let them back into your life again" I sigh and sit next to him, I rub his back in a soothing manner hoping to calm him down from yelling any further.

I know how protective Michael is ever since I've told him about what happened in the past, he told me to never fall for them again. Not that it mattered we were miles away from them but now they're here and I want to forgive them and forget about what we had and focus on having them as a family again I don't have any family besides them and of course Michael.

"They're my brothers mike I can't just forget about that their dad was also mine and I've grown up I'm not some naive teenage girl anymore"

"I know that Abby I just... be careful okay"

"I will"

I wrap my arm around him while leaning my head into his shoulder. He looks at me and smiles, I know I have to cheer him up because an angry Michael is not the best.

"I found your dream girl"

"You have?"

"Yes, and her name is Rose she works at my job"

"Why do you think she's my dream girl"

"Because she's all the things you described last night, and I like her, and I might have told her that you to would go on a double date with me and Caleb... tonight"

"What? Abby, I don't even know this girl why I would go on a date with her"

"That's the whole point get to know her"

"I'm not going that's the end of it"

"Mikey" I whine knowing he'll eventually give in to me.

"No Abby I'm not"

"Please Mikey for me" I whine once again pouting up at him. He looks as if he's thinking about it before sighing and giving in like I had hoped.

"Be ready by eight and we can leave I told them to meet us there" I yell before running up to my room to change.

I hope tonight mike and Rose hits it off I would hate to have made her think he'll like her and then he breaks her heart that would be devastating considering we work together.

Michael please do not ruin this for yourself.

***

Michael

Getting ready for this double date I drag myself to looking presentable even though I really don't want to go I'll do this for Abby.

Maybe this can be a good idea I can forget about Abby and start living a life with someone else instead of hiding my feelings for her.

I walk out of my room into the living room where I see Abby looking amazing in her tight black dress.

I stare her up and down knowing that I could never stop my feeling for her. She makes it so hard for me not to just come out with my feelings I hate hiding things from her, but I feel like I have to.

"You're ready"

"Yeah, let's go"

I walk ahead but she soon catches up placing her soft hand into my own. I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel sparks, but I had to hold it in, instead I just smiled at her little frame walking along side of me.

This could be our date night that we're going to but I'm too scared to admit my feelings and actually risking being rejected.

Soon enough we make it to the restaurant finding Caleb and Rose already seated and talking amongst themselves.

She's a very pretty girl but not as beautiful as Abby I hope I can get through this night.

"Hey baby" Caleb gets from his seat and greet Abby, I look away as they kiss not wanting to get jealous.

"And you must be Michael" Rose says to me.

"I am"

"Rose"

"Oh, I know Abby has mentioned you and you are a very beautiful women" she blushes at my compliment.

Abby takes her seat next to me while we sit across Caleb and Rose. He looks confused to why she didn't seat next to him but then he soon brushes it off and continue to talk to her.

"So, Michael what do you do" Rose ask me, the question took me off guard considering I don't really do anything.

"Uh... I um..."

"Michael is actually self-employed but he's working on opening his own business"

"Wow that's sounds fascinating"

"Yeah, but first, I'll need you know the basics in running a business if I want it to be successful"

"Well, I think I'll be able to help you with that I've worked with many powerful businessmen"

"Is that right and what advice would you give me"

"For one have confidence don't let anyone think your weak or not capable of running such a business, second don't jump at any offer play your cards right and learn who to trust and not with files you own about your business you would be surprised at how far people will go just to bring you down, and third, well the third one I'll share on our possible second date"

I'm intrigued to say the least this woman just ran down some important facts that I don't think a lot of other women would've known. It was absolutely amazing to hear her talk about it I wanted to hear more of what she had to say. Maybe she can keep me away from telling my feelings to Abby.

"I like her already thanks Abby" I whisper I her ear hoping it's what she wanted to hear since she's been bugging me about finding the right women for me.

I smile genuinely at Rose making conversation so we could know each other better.

I felt Abby burning holes into the side of my head as I talk to Rose about her like for flowers. And guess what her favorite flower was.

I guess coming on this date wasn't a bad idea after all I found Rose who's a sweet and kind woman, she knows a lot. I like that in a women brains and beauty.
***************

Vote comment share💕

Wow Michael likes rose 🌹