Chapter 9

Liam

I walk out of Abby's office hurt evident in my eyes. I thought she loved us enough to come back and start fresh without dealing with Mark and Zack, but I guess she's moved on from us to.

She looked as beautiful as I remember but more mature and I love that about her, she proved that she didn't need me or Ethan taking care of her she was capable of doing that on her own. Not that I didn't doubt it I just didn't see this coming.

"Back already ...where's Abby"

"She didn't want to come back"

"Aww man Liam it's okay she'll come around we just have to-"

"Keep trying I know you've mentioned it I'm just going to take a nap" I reply rushing up the stairs into my room. I lay on my bed staring at the ceiling thinking of my baby.

Maybe it is time that we let her enjoy life without us. All I want is to be with her have our family back the way it was before everything went left, I want to come home from work with Ethan to find Abby on the couch eating while her and Ricky watch scary movies.

I want to one day hear the pitter patter of our kids running around the house playing and laughing.

"Just give me a sign I need to know what to do" I say to no one in particular.

Closing my eyes, I think about everything leading up to this I wish I could've changed the way I was. I wouldn't have been so easy on her it's clear she just wanted me and Ethan to be the men in the relationship, maybe we were too soft.

"Babygirl" I hear Ethan say, I rush out of my room downstairs knowing who he's referring to by that name. My heart starts to pound in my chest I wanted to see her so badly I hope it doesn't look like I ran all the way here.

I search the living room only to find Ethan sitting on the couch with his phone to his ear. I guess she's not here, but a call can do.

Ethan puts the phone on speaker once he notices my presence while I take my seat next to him.

"Is Liam around also?"

"Yes, I'm here baby"

"I just called to say that I'm sorry for the way I've been acting towards you both I've been a bitch and I'm sorry for that"

"It's okay baby-"

"No let me finish Ethan.... I love the both of you and seeing you both here now brings back memories of us once being together, memories that I've missed so much"

"But those memories are in the past I'm with Caleb now and he treats me amazing I want to be in both of your lives but only as a sister nothing more nothing less"

"Abby I-" Ethan stops me from speaking knowing I was going to tell her I would never think of her as a sister but only my future wife.

"We'd be happy to start over with you Abby"

"That's great I'll see you later ...bye" she hangs up and I left out a frustrated groan.

"She thinks we would only see her as a sister"

"I've never seen her as a sister even when we first met her why do you think I would now"

"You just told her that dumb ass"

"I made her think that so that she wouldn't leave our lives again Liam don't you see this is our second chance she'll think that we only want to start over but instead of that we make her see how much she misses us and our relationship it'll work we'll have her again"

I think about it for a while and he's right we should just show her all the things we could do and remind her of how wonderful we once were. I smile from ear to ear when I realize this is my sign to fix things with Abby.

I'll never give her up or let her go that easily ever again. There is no doubt in my mind that she still wants to be with us she's probably just scared but we'll help her whatever it takes to have our Abby back.

***

Mark

"So, this is it we have the master bedroom upstairs and the two other guest rooms down here... all room have their own bathroom inside... the swimming pool goes up to five feet" I walk around the grand house while the realtor rants about the house.

Walking upstairs she leads me into the master bedroom. I already know that Abby is going to love this once she sees it and me of course it's going to be like old times only now we're older and wiser, I just need to have everything planned out before I see her again.

 I already know that Abby is going to love this once she sees it and me of course it's going to be like old times only now we're older and wiser, I just need to have everything planned out before I see her again

My phone rings breaking me from my gaze on the room.

"Hello"

"Mark honey how's is it going"

"Hi mom and it's going good"

"Good? Only you told me that you found Abby and you two are together again I expect more than good"

"I can't share details with you mom that's just weird"

"Well as long as it includes my grandkids, I don't need details... where's the beautiful abby I want to talk to her"

"Um... she's at work right now mom I'll have her call you when we have the chance Okay"

"Okay but you better call. I love you both"

"We love you too now bye"

I hang up the phone placing it back into my jean pocket. So, what I lied to my mom about the real situation me and Abby are in but it's not a lie if it happens that's why everything has to be perfect and according to plan.

"Oh, the things I'll do for Love" I whisper to myself thinking about my angel and how this will be our home, we'll get married have kids and our lives will be better than ever.

Now I just need a way to get her boss that she's dating out of the picture time for some planning.

***************

Vote comment share💕

So, what is mark up to now🤔

I hope nothing bad happens to Caleb❣️

We'll see you next time