40- Love all around

Start from the beginning

"I would like that." Sadie says to him.

Scott nervously gave her a hug, then released himself to look at her "I'm glad that I finally got to meet you, you're a very beautiful woman, and I regret my childish decisions when I was younger. I had to answer to my wife about this, and let's just say that she won. She was pissed at me for a couple weeks, and was more upset with me that I walked away from you more than anything. I hope that you'll forgive me, and hopefully give me a chance."

She stepped back and looked away. Looking at the waves that were coming in while she thought about what he said "I'll forgive you; you'll have to give me some time to take this all in. But for now, I have a reception to join, maybe later I can steal a dance from you." Sadie says, wrapping her arm around Antonio's waist.

"I would like that." Scott tells her.

Antonio picked up Sadie bridal style, and carried her over to the reception area that had lights hanging from the palm trees, and candles on the tables lighting up the area. As he carried her into the crowd they were greeted with cheers, and the guests' wanting him to kiss her.

With love in his eyes, he looked at her raising his eyebrows up and down fast, kissing her passionately while still holding her in his arms, setting her down after the kiss. Sadie looked around and was in love with how they set up their reception. "They did this beautifully."

They started off by cutting the cake, so everyone could have a piece of cake after their meal. The cake had three different flavors, the top of the tiered cake was Chocolate Baileys Irish Cream, with the middle tier being Vanilla Mousse, and the bottom of the tier was Chocolate Mousse.

After cutting the cake, Antonio lovingly wrapped his arm around her, both feeding his piece of cake to her, as she placed hers into his mouth. She took her thumb and began wiping off the leftover frosting off his bottom lip, before leaning forward, and licking the rest off while giving him a kiss.

After their meal, they danced their first dance as a married couple. Sadie chose the song When you Say Nothing at All, by Allison Krauss. While they were dancing, Antonio couldn't help where his hands kept moving to, causing Sadie to turn red in the face.

"You can wait until later." Sadie whispered in his ear.

He groaned "I just want to take your dress off right here right now, and take you right here on the dance floor." he says in her ear, then growled, giving her goosebumps all over her body.

"I'm going to check on the kids, then let's sneak out of here for a bit." she says with a grin, after their dance was over.

Sadie walked over to Giorgia to check on the kids, while Antonio met with Ethan over at the bar to do a couple round of shots.

Ethan raised his glass to Antonio, doing his typical toasts "Here's to you and here's to me, and here's to all the girls that lick us where we pee."

"You're something else you know it?" Antonio chuckled, nearly spitting out his shot.

"I was going to toast to something else, but figured I'd toast to that instead." Ethan grinned.

"Oh, now what was that one?" Antonio asked, unsure if he really wanted to know.

Ethan held up another shot, handing one to Antonio. He looked at Ethan with a curious look and a big smirk, wondering what was on his mind "Well... here's to the good ole nipples, without the nipples, titties wouldn't have a point." Ethan laughed, taking his shot.

Ethan turned around and saw Melissa standing next to him listening, her hands were on her hips, and giving him a dirty look "Oh there you are! I was looking all over the place for you!" Ethan smirked.