11- Time is near

Antonio was shocked, but happy to see Harlow made it down to the pool by herself. He got out of the pool, and grabbed a towel, drying himself off as he walked towards her. When he got to her, he leaned down pressing his lips to hers.

"You made it down." he says happy, with a smile as he stood up.

"I'm not dead yet." she snapped, as she looked up at him.

He stepped back in shock, not expecting that kind of reaction out of her.

"What's that supposed to mean?" he asked confused.

"I'm just saying that I'm not dead yet, so don't treat me like I am." she says turning her head to look at the girls.

"Would you like to go into the pool?" he asked, thinking that she might enjoy being in the water. It's been a while since she was in a pool and knew how much she enjoyed it. She hadn't even tried going in the pool at home, and figured he would try while they were at the hotel.

"No, I'll just sit here and watch." she says, as she watched the girls splash Sadie.

Antonio pulled up a chair, setting it next to Harlow, and sat down. He looked over at her, and reached for her hand. She looked down at his hand, debating on letting him hold her hand, she then placed her hand in his. He brought her hand up to his lips, softly kissing her fingers, and the top of her hand, trying to get a smile out of her.

Harlow looked over at Antonio, she could feel in her heart that she would be gone soon, and it was breaking her heart. She hated feeling the way she did, and didn't want to fight with him. She stood up and walked over to Antonio, she sat on his lap and wrapped her arms around him, resting her head in the crook of his neck. "I'm sorry, it's just that I hate this, I hate feeling this way and I just hate knowing what I know."

He began rubbing her back, and leaned his head against hers. "I know Hun, I know... this hasn't been fun for me either."

Gabriella noticed her mom, and climbed out of the pool, with Isabella following behind, both walking over to their mom. Sadie figured she could have a little break after seeing Harlow was down by the pool. She got out of the pool, walked over to the bar, and ordered a beer.

Gabriella walked over and stood by her mom, tugging on her shirt. "Can we go see Elsa and Anna now?"

Antonio looked over Harlow's shoulder, to look at Gabriella. "We will go there tomorrow, it's getting late."

"OK." She pouted.

Sadie walked over to her chair and sat down, she set her beer down and grabbed her suntan lotion, and started rubbing it all over herself. A tall young man with blonde hair, built nicely with a six pack, walked by and whistled at Sadie, blowing air kisses towards her.

Antonio happened to see the whole thing and his blood started to boil, his face got red and was about to get up to say something to him, but then realized Harlow was on his lap and let it go. He watched the man and noticed how he kept staring at Sadie, smiling, and winking at her. He watched the man pucker his lips up to her, and got annoyed even more. He wasn't sure why, but he wasn't liking it one bit.

Antonio's eyes rolled back over to Sadie, she was lying in the chair with her eyes closed, tanning in the sun, and had no clue that the blonde guy was hitting on her. "What do you say we round up the kids and get some dinner?" he asked Harlow. He didn't get a response from her, and figured she might not have heard him.

Sadie sat up, drinking the rest of her beer. "Sounds good to me, I'm a little hungry myself."

Antonio felt Harlow becoming heavy while sitting on his lap, and could feel her breathing heavily on his neck, he pulled back enough to see her, and noticed that she fell asleep.