3- Introducing Sadie

"I'm sorry, what was that?" she giggled, while playing with the girls.

"Oh, I asked if this meant that you'll take the job?" he asked, in hopes that her answer was yes. He looked at the girls, they're smiling, giggling and talking like they have known her for a long time. He knew then and there they liked her, and noticed they didn't act this way with any of the other caretakers he interviewed.

She turned around smiling. "Of course, I'll take the job, how can anyone not want to help care for these adorable little cuties."

He let out a sigh of relief. "Thank you, you have no idea how much this means to me. I can honestly say this is one huge relief off my shoulders." he sounded happy, relieved and desperate. "When do you think you could start?"

"I can start immediately if you would like me to." she says, while Gabriella sat down on her lap, handing her a doll.

"I would like that; will you be keeping your other job as well?" he asked curiously.

She smiled while looking at Gabriella. "I actually put in my two weeks notice last night." she said, turning back to look at Antonio and winked. She turned back to the girls and started playing with them again. He tilted his head to the side and looked at her with a questionable look, then realized she made her decision last night.

Being the girls had Sadie occupied now, he figured now would be a good time to call the doctors that he had found on the internet the night before. "Would you mind keeping an eye on them for a few minutes? I need to go make some important phone calls."

"I don't mind at all, do what you need to do, we'll be just fine." she said happily.

"Thanks." He walked away, leaving Sadie with the girls and went into his office, shutting the door, and praying that at least one of the doctors he found could help Harlow. After making several phone calls, one doctor was willing to fly out the very next day to visit her in the hospital, and look at her records. He was also willing to work with her current doctors, and see if they could come up with a new plan of attack.

Antonio walked back into the playroom, quietly standing in the doorway, and enjoying how the girls were interacting with Sadie. "We have to run to the hospital and visit Harlow for a bit, would you like to go with us and meet her?" he asked, thinking now would be a good time for the two to meet. He wanted to show Harlow who he found, and to let her know that the girls really liked her, hoping she will too.

She looked at him smiling, with Gabriella hanging from her hand wanting to play. "Sure, I'd love to meet her, I don't have anything else going on today."

"Great, I'm sure she would love to meet you as well."

"I can help get the girls ready, do their hair and find them something nice to wear."

"That would be wonderful, I'm going to make one more phone call while you're doing that... thank you." he smiled, loving the fact that he doesn't have to interview any another person.

Sadie helped get the girls ready, brushed their hair and pulling their hair back into French braids, she then had the girls pick out a dress to wear, wanting them to look pretty for their mother. After the girls were cleaned up and dressed, Sadie looked around and found some paper and crayons, asking if they would like to make something for their mom before they went to see her. "Yes." they both said in unison, they excitedly ran down the stairs and over to the dining room table, waiting for Sadie to bring the supplies down to them. She handed them the paper and crayons, and began drawing their mom pictures. "She's going to love these pictures we made her." Isabella said with excitement, while coloring.

After the girls were done drawing their pictures, Antonio drove them to the hospital. He couldn't wait to see Harlow, and was excited to let her know that he found a doctor that was willing to fly out the next day to meet her, and to discuss other options to help save her life.