6-Tension all around

As he stood there staring into her sparkling blue eyes, having her pinned up against the wall, his heart skipped a beat. He knew he had quite a bit to drink, and had a lot of emotions running throughout him, not even realizing what he was doing, and started leaning in to kiss her. Her heart began beating faster, and put her hand over his mouth. "Antonio, please..." she said quietly. Turning her head, and pushing him away.

When he finally realized what he was doing, he pulled his one hand away from the wall. "Sorry." he said quietly, looking down at the ground, feeling upset with himself. "I don't know what I was thinking." He felt embarrassed, and hoped that he didn't scare her off.

She hurriedly got away from him. "I'm going out, so you need to sober up... like right now." she growled. She went into her room and shut the door, then opened the door quickly, and peaked her head out, snarling at him. "I suggest you take a nap while the girls are napping, that will help you sober up." she said, shutting the door hard.

He looked up at the ceiling taking a deep breath What the hell am I doing? he mumbled. He shook his head, pushed himself away from the wall, and walked over to the stairs, stumbling while walking up the stairs. He walked into the living room, debating about going up the other flight of stairs to lay down with Harlow, he knew Sadie was right and that he needed to sleep it off.

He slowly went up the stairs barely making it up, wobbling on that last step, trying to hold on to the railing before he fell down the stairs. He caught his balance, and walked into the bedroom. He looked at Harlow and saw her back facing him, figuring she was sleeping, he tried walking quietly to the bed, but with all the alcohol he had drank he couldn't walk straight, and bumped into the corner of a dresser making a loud noise, causing some knickknacks to fall. The loud noise awakened Harlow, she rolled over and started barking at him when she saw him stumbling.

"Are you drunk?" she yelled, sounding upset.

"As a matter of fact, I am, do you have a problem with that?" he smiled, as he laid down on the bed, facing the ceiling and turning his head to look at her.

"Yes, I do have a problem with that, do you not realize what time it is right now? And where are the girls?" she snapped.

He couldn't believe what she just said to him, and felt angry. "Do I know what time it is..." he asks, pausing "The question is... do you know what time it is? You've been hiding in here ever since we got home, and now you're worried about them. If you want to know, then get your butt up out of bed and quit feeling sorry for yourself." he scoffed, while slurring his words. He looked back up at the ceiling, and took in a deep breath, groaning. He hated yelling at her, and knew it was the worst thing to do with what she was going through, but was frustrated, and hating the world right now.

"You're a jerk, how could even you say that to me?" she cried, crossing her arms.

"Instead of being in here hiding from everyone, you should be spending time with those girls of ours." he said quietly, closing his eyes.

She huffed, and shoved him hard, making him groan before she crawled out of bed. She walked out of the bedroom and headed over to the girls' room. She opened their door and saw they were sleeping together, she walked over to their bed and slid Gabriella over so that she could lay in between them. As she laid down next to them, she looked over at each of them, kissing their cheek. "I do love you two." she whispered to them.

While Sadie was in the shower getting ready to go out, she kept thinking about how Antonio had come on to her, not once, but twice. She knew that he was drunk, and thought that it was uncalled for, all while his wife was upstairs, upset with the news that she just received. She didn't know what brought it on for him to drink like that, and was completely surprised by his actions.