4- The run in

"Oh!" Antonio says surprised. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bother you." He was trying not to look at her, after seeing her dressed in a black laced bra, black laced panties and a white button up shirt that wasn't buttoned. Looking like she just rolled out of bed.

"It's OK, I just figured to try and get a little nap in while the girls were sleeping." she said, sounding tired. She could sense that he was embarrassed, that she was only half dressed, and let out a little giggle. "I'm sorry, I should have thrown my robe on. Is there something you needed?" she asked, covering herself up.

"I just got a phone call that there's a problem at one of my properties, and I have to leave for a little bit. Harlow is still sleeping, so I was curious if you could keep an eye on the girls, which they're still sleeping as well."

"Properties? I thought you were an attorney?" she asked, sounding confused.

"I am, I also own various properties that I rent, and lease out."

"Oh." She said quietly, sounding amazed. "I do have to work tonight, is that going to be a problem?"

"No that should be fine, I will only be gone for about an hour, two hours at most." He assured her.

"OK, thanks." she smiled.

He turned and walked away scratching his head, she thought it was cute and funny that he stuttered a couple times while talking to her. She felt she shouldn't have answered the door like that, and could tell he was trying to keep his eyes focused only on her face, she shut the door and decided to shower, and change, before the girls woke up from their nap.

She quickly took a shower, put on her make-up, and pulled her hair up into a messy bun. She put on her work clothes, and headed upstairs to check on the girls. As she got to their bedroom door, she could hear the girls talking to each other, and slowly opened the door, walking in. "Did you have a nice nap?" she asked, walking over to them.

They both went running over to her, giving her a hug. "Is mommy awake now?" Isabella asked, with her arms up in the air, wanting Sadie to pick her up.

Sadie picked her up with a smile. "I'm not sure, I didn't see her, but if she's sleeping, we shouldn't wake her. She needs all the rest that she can get right now." she tells her, tapping her nose.

Gabriella walked out of the room while Sadie was talking to Isabella and peeked into her parent's room. She saw that Harlow's eyes were open, and ran over to her. "Hi mommy." she said, climbing up on the bed.

"Where's your daddy?" Harlow asked her.

"I don't know, but Sadie is here." she tells her, laying down next to her.

Sadie walked out of the girls bedroom with Isabella in her arms, looking for Gabriella, and noticed Harlow's door open. "She's in here." Sadie heard Harlow say, in a tired voice.

Sadie slowly walked in the room, setting Isabella down. "Sorry about that, I just told them not to wake you."

"Oh, it's fine I was awake. Is Antonio home by chance?" Harlow asked, squinting her eyes like she was in pain.

Sadie walked closer to Harlow, she could see that she was in pain and curious as to if she needed anything. "No, he left about an hour ago, he said there was an issue at one of his properties, and that they needed to be taken care of. He did say he would only be gone for about an hour, or two. Is there something you need that I can get for you?"

"I could really use a glass of water, and my medication." She said, trying to sit up. Sadie noticed her medication was on the nightstand next to her and pointed over to them. "Your medication is right there; I'll go grab you some water."