That was the last picture we took as the girl went on and talked to X for a few minutes while I decided to go ahead and find flowers for my mother

"So red, white, and blue roses, as well a-"

"What about orchids?" I quickly turned around almost backhanding the person behind me but it was X. He caught my hand before I swung back and hit him.

"I wouldn't do that..."

"You know my number one rule."

"Don't tickle you."

"Okay, so the second rule I'm guessing?"

"Don't interrupt you while playing video games and if you break something it's out of anger from the game."

"You know what the fuck I mean...Don't scare me." I said as I picked a few orchids and put them with the rose. Within ten minutes later we had enough flowers for her. Roses that she would like, purple Orchids, and Tulips. After Jahseh paid for them we went to the car and started to head to her house, but before we made it there we had to stop at a red light. I was given headphones from the backseat as well as a blindfold.

"What's going on?"

"Put this on, I have something to show you..."

"Okay...? But why the headphones?"

"To cancel out the noise." I finally gave up on asking questions and put the headphones and blindfold on

Jahseh Pov

I hate that I lied to her when she was in jail for not saying what happened to her mom. She is the only hope I really have in life. I started to drive fast until we got to the destination. I got out of the car as I opened the passenger door unbuttoning the seatbelt, and helped her out of the car.

"Where are we going!?" She yells loudly. I forgot she has noise canceler headphones on. I took them off her ears quickly still holding her hand

"Keep the blindfold on but watch your step." I say to her as she nods.

"Where are we...It's so quiet here..." She asks as we are almost three minutes away.

"Katrina...I have something to show you..."

"Will I like it?" She asks as I didn't respond because we got close to the spot. I stopped but she continued to walk until she felt my hand pulling her back. I pulled her beside her as I put my arm around her.

Katrina Pov

"...Open your eyes..."I hear Jah say with a sad tone in his voice. I look around and we are in a field...It's pretty wide and open if I do say so. I was confused at what was going on until I looked down following his eyes.

 Wanda Jones

1986-2016  

A woman with love and support to move a mountain...Rest in peace

I get out a gasp as I felt my knees buckle and give in. I started to feel my eyes become watery but then I realized...it was a joke. My mother was the strongest woman I knew! She ould never let this happen to her. I looked back at Jahseh to see him looking sad and still staring at her "gravestone"

"Okay you got me...Where is the famous tv camera's and have my mom come out from behind the tree or something," I said laughing and looked around to find something suspicious

"What the fuck are you talkin about?"

"My mom...where is she? She's not dead Jahseh..."

"Do you hear yourself. She died six months after y-"

"And why haven't you told me this?! This was my mother we are talking about. The one that let you stay at my house! In my room when you never went home!!" I yelled at him with tears in my eyes. I'm really fighting back all the energy I'm feeling right now because I want to swing so badly. No matter how much I yell at him he talks to me calmly and doesn't lose his cool. After a few more minutes of me yelling at him, I decided to leave it and walk off from him. Walking turned to running as I just needed to be alone for right now.

I made it to a huge wall where some rich family has their fallen ones with there pictures on it. I went behind the wall and just slid down. I put my knees up to my chest and continues to cry. We weren't on the best of terms when I left so why did all of this happen. My dad was never in my left, my grandmother died when I was six and now my own mother is gone. I feel really empty right now. No love ones fully care about me because they said I did the dumbest thing ever but they don't realize. No one does...I gave my life to someone else. That is a heroic thing to do for someone. It wasn't because Jah to a few months in juvenile for me, but it was because he is like a brother to me and I will never have my brother go to jail for petty charges.

"Trina?" I hear Jah yell out for me as I didn't have the strength in to say here or yea or anything. I could only cry. Cry out of sadness, cry out of anger, cry my life away to this point. Jahseh found me as he came down and sat beside me giving me a warm and huge hug. I cried even more and hollered my lungs out until I couldn't cry anymore. After what seems like hours Jahseh gives me the keys to his car and tells me to wait in there while he puts the flowers at her grave. 

When I got into the car I just put my head in my hands and just think about everything. Thirty minutes later Jahseh comes to the door as I unlock it for him. 

"Are you okay?"

"...I am really thinking of getting that tattoo now."

"Which one?" He asks as he starts to put the car in drive and drives from the grave.

"The one that says despair" I say as I just become quite for the rest of the car ride

"Where are we going now?" I say in an annoyed voice

"Chill, we just going to my house."

"So, I'm staying with you?"

"I'm going to let you stay at the house you grew up in. City hall already tore it down anyway. You're staying with me-"

"Until I get on my feet?"

"Until you feel like moving out. You need a lot of time to heal from everything..." Jahseh says as I smile at him but then go back to looking out the window until we get back to his house..

A/N- How did I do? Did you all like this chapter...Don't worry Chapter 3 is on it's way