"Bet see you tonight". I stood up.

"Tonight?". He frowned.

"Yeah. I'mma show you I don't play around. When I want something I do anything necessary. If you haven't already seen that by raising me these last six years". I shrugged.

"Yo you wild". Tommy chuckled.

I walked out the door a plan forming in my head.

*
So the plan begins tonight. On Instagram I found that JoJo's sister was having a kick back on his return home from hiding.

I got dressed in a green off the soulder crop top, fashion nova jeans, and nude heels.

I texted Tommy telling him that he should expect JoJo to be delivered to the trap house closest to his and Neecey's house. Didn't need the Feds catching on.

I got in my car and drove to the address that was on Facebook. The girl really invited the whole city to her house. It bet not be small either.

*
Ten minutes later I was pulling up to the girl house. The party was well underway. Hopefully this nikka JoJo was already inside.

I got out and mad niggas was outside.

"Ay wassup ma". One of them called.

I went inside and found his sister.

"Hey I'm Ashlynn a friend of JoJo's". I lied.

"Oh hey girl, he in the kitchen". She gave me what I wanted to know.

I went into the kitchen and sure enough this nigga was drinking and talking to friends.

"Hey y'all". I waved to them.

"Oh shit! Shawty what's yo name". One of his friends was looking me up and down licking his lips.

"Ashlynn but people call me Ash". I winked.

I could tell I had them all hooked.

"Well Ash can I pour you a drink?". JoJo smirked.

"Pour it up". I slid him my cup.

He pured the Henny and slid my cup back.

I looked inside and he really dropped a roofie in my shit. Glad I wasn't like these stupid lil girls round here or the whole mission would've been compromised.

"Drink up". He winked at his friends who busted out laughing.

Pigs.

"Hol up lemme go to the bathroom". I took the cup and headed to the bathroom that was across from the kitchen.

I poured the tainted Henny in the toilet and flushed it down.

I came back with an empty cup and that made them excited.

"You wanna dance?". JoJo asked.

"Lesss gooo". I slurred fakely causing him to smirk back at his friends.

We went to where the DJ was and I began twerking on him.

When I tell y'all I was twerking my ass off and acting so faded I was low-key amused by how this man really thought I ain't see that in my drink tho.

So erbody start leaving around two and I'm still stumbling round and acting fucked up.

"Ay ma les go lay down". He tried to pull me to a room in the house.

"Nah nah nah. Why don't we-go to my house". I smirked.

"Damn I like the way that sounds". He licked his lips.

We walked out the house and I gave him my keys.

He carried me to the car. He started the car and began driving to the address I gave him aka one of the trap house locations. And he was so ready to whip his dick out he ain't even peep that we was going to one of Tommy trap houses.

We pulled up and he got out the car a lil too fast. I could tell he ain't get no pussy appointments cause he was just to eager.

He helped me out the car and I put on one last act. I tripped over my own two feet.

"Damn shorty you fucked up". He chuckled.

We made it to the door and I handed him the key.

He unlocked the door and opened it.

I walked in after him and locked the door.

"Dang ma where yo light switch at?". He felt around in the dark.

The lights switched on revealing Tommy, Cisco, and Marcus.

"Suprise mufucka". Tommy looked angry.

"Ay yo bitch you set me up!". He yelled turning to me.

"I did indeed. But my favorite part was where you tried to drug me and thought I drank your lil jungle juice and acted drunk all night. Oh and bye the way he's my brother in law and you called me a bitch so if I were you, which I'm glad I'm not, I would just shut the fuck up". I smiled.

"Tommy we'll talk later. But have fun Jojo. I'm pretty sure y'all have six years worth of stuff to catch up on". I winked and walked out the door.

Damn I'm good at this.