Take Me Out To The Ballgame

Comincia dall'inizio

The real reason I let him hold my hand though was because we had already kind of kissed. I mean I wouldn’t tell Elle that yet. It wasn’t my intention to kiss him just yet, but when we went into that cave that had the fake waterfall coming down behind it and he said he lost his ball behind it and pulled me back there to help him look for it, the moment was just magical. I felt like a princess. The way he caressed my face and pushed the hair out of my eyes and then kissed me gently while I ran my fingers through his silky hair and, uh wait, what did she text me again.

I quickly replied back,

He seems like a nice guy. Besides it was sort of our first date. The least I could let him do was hold my hand.

Elle replied back a few seconds later,

Ha okay. Don’t think you are done talking about this.

Ugh she so would be able to see right through me. Well, in this case my texts.  Well, at least she wasn’t there when that man came to the hole we were on. He had a little girl and boy that saw us behind the waterfall and then he screamed, “You have got to be kidding me!” What was his problem?

“Okay Luke said we are going to drive until about five and then we will probably stop somewhere to eat.”

I nodded and turned to Tori who giggled as Max kissed her nose.

“Hey no funny business back there while I am driving.”

Tori rolled her eyes smiling, “No worries, we won’t do anything in front of you two.”

Tori’s Point Of View

I watched Sadie turn around smirking. Humph, I could do what I wanted. I mean what did she think Max and I were going to do in the back of her car while she and her new boyfriend were in it. Start having sex?

Ha, if I did that she would have a stroke. I turned my head to take a quick glance at Max. Damn! He was fine. He was also a Hell of a kisser, but I wasn’t about to tell anyone about that just yet. Since we were the first to start putt putting we decided to see how fast we could finish each hole and we got done about ten minutes earlier than the rest of my friends.

After that we hung out at the last hole waiting for the rest of the group and started talking. Well talking led to me thinking Oh my God this man is perfect, which led to a little kissing. What I remember is that we were sitting on a rock and he started kissing me. The next thing I recall was that I was pushed against a fake rock wall with one of Max’s hands moving down to my waist and the other pulling me against him while one of my hands was pushing his lips against mine and the other was pushing him against me. I also recall a man who was red in the face shouting at the top of his lungs, “This is it! This is it! Where is the manager?”

The manager yelled at us to get out then and it happened to be at the same time my friend’s were leaving. Weird right? Well, anyway I had the perfect day so far. I mean I usually wouldn’t just start kissing some guy, but Max, well he was almost just like me. He was sweet, not a jerk, played sports, was smart, cute, and I could probably go on and on, but I’ll stop there.

Max curved his head to look at me and smiled, “What is it?”

I got myself out of my trance and replied, “Oh nothing. Absolutely nothing.”

Max nodded suspiciously and I grabbed my phone. What the heck I had to tell someone about how amazing he was. I quickly typed a message to Olivia.

OMG! Max is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G! How is Travis ;) Did you get on those sweet lips you were telling us about?

Back to Olivia’s Point of View

As we started to drive away and Travis turned on the radio my butt vibrated. Okay so not my actual butt, but my phone that was in my pocket. I grabbed my phone and unlocked it.