Chapter 5

7:30 AM Saturday

  "Nee-Chan!"

  You looked up from your phone, waiting for your door to burst open, after a few seconds, the door opened revealing your little brother with a smile.

  "Do you need something?" You asked while raising a brow.

  "..Can you do me a favor?" Yoshi asked, a blush appearing on his face.

  You stood up from your bed and looked at him weirdly "What kind of favor?" You asked.

  "..My friends and I had a bet..and.."

  You already knew where this is gonna land and where it's gonna end up to "They said the first one who ever get's a girlfriend will get a free ticket to Miku-Chan's concert!" He said with a huge smile on his face "And since..My friends haven't seen you..Can you?-"

  "I'm your sister." You said straightly, making Yoshi flinch "I know that you get multiple love letters at school, why don't you meet one of your admirers?"

  "If I do, they'll take the relationship seriously, I'm not ready to have a girlfriend yet! And I don't wanna hurt any girl at all!" He defensively said, which made you surprise on your brother's words towards you "And I really like Miku-Chan..I adore her so much..So please?"

  You stayed silent for a moment.

  ClassMonitor-Kun!

  "I know someone who could do that for you and you wouldn't hurt that person's feeling at all." You said, dialing a ID number in your phone.

  "Huh? Who?" Yoshi asked, tilting his head on his side.

  "Our Classmonitor." You replied, putting the call in speaker.

  "Hello? Y/N-Chan?"

  "Hello, Nagisa-Kun." You said, avoiding eye contact with your brother.

  "Kun?! Nee-Chan what?!" Yoshi whispered yell at you.

  "Do you need something?"

  "Actually, yes. I want you to do a favor for me."

"Y/N-Chan?...Is this really necesarry?" Nagisa asked with a blush on his face.

  "You look pretty." You said plainly, looking at him up and down "The red dress fits you so much."

  "Uh..Nee-Chan?" Yoshi called out.

   "Yes, he's a boy. Not a girl." You said plainly looking at him "Now call your friends over so you can get that concert ticket you wanted so bad."

  Yoshi nodded with a smile, running towards you and hugging you tightly, giving you a peck on the cheek and started running to his room.

  "Y/N-Chan, I didn't know you care for your brother so much." Nagisa smiled.

  "He's the only one I have left." You said plainly.

Seconds later a knock on the door was heard, you walked over to the door and opened it just to reveal Karma in his casual clothes.

  "Hey, Y/N--Nagisa-Kun?" Karma asked while raising a brow "Woah, what?"

Karma smirked and pulled out his phone, opening the camera and started taking pictures of Nagisa "K-Karma-Kun! Stop it!" Nagisa pleaded.

  "You look pretty, Nagisa-Kun! I didn't know you were doing this kind of stuff with Y/N and Y/N I didn't know you like harassing Nagisa-Kun!" Karma laughed.

  "Wait, shoot what?" Karma asked loudly with a laugh "You're doing Y/N a favor? And this is the favor she asked for?"

  Nagisa nodded, you nodded along with Yoshi "You do love your brother, huh?" Karma asked with a small smile.

  "With all my heart." You replied "But I think he loves me more-"

  "NEE-CHAN!" Yoshi yelled, making Nagisa and Karma laugh.

  "Why's that?" Karma asked with a smirk.

  "The first one he asked to be his pretend girlfriend, is me." You replied bluntly while placing your hand on Yoshi's head.

  "What? Don't he's friends know that he has a sister?" Karma asked while raising a brow.

  "Apparently no." Yoshi replied with a awkward smie.

  "That answers it all, after all, your sister is a introvert." Karma said, placing his arm on the back of the couch.

  "Don't point it that way, I still socialize." You replied, glancing at Nagisa who was looking at you in amusement "Is there something in my face, Nagisa-Kun?"

Nagisa shook his head and looked at you "It's just that, it's my first time hearing you talk a lot, I assume that you only often talk a lot with Karma-Kun and your brother and...the fact that..You call me by my name."

  "I got used talking to Karma-Kun a lot, don't be surprised and we're outside the school, we're not classmates, we're friends." You said plainly looking at Nagisa.

"Thank you, Y/N-Chan." Nagisa smiled warmly, you nodded in response.

  Soon enough a knock on the door was heard, Yoshi stood up "That must be them." He said walking towards the door.

After that 3 boys walked in the house, one had blonde hair, the other one had green hair and the other one had simple brown hair "Good Morning! Thank you for letting us in!" The three of them happily said.

"Ne ne, Yoshi! Who's that girl?" The green haired one whispered to Yoshi with a grin.

  "She's my sister." Yoshi replied with a smile.

  You knew exactly that they were talking about you but you didn't really acknowledge them.

  "Woah! Your sister is smoking hot! Can we date her? How old is she? Huh? Huh?" The blonde hair asked with a huge grin on his face.

  "Guys..Please stop, you're embarrasing Yoshi." The brown haired male said placing a hand on his friend's shoulders.

  You stood up from your chair and walked over to them "Good Morning, my name is Y/N, Yoshi's older sister, I'm a Junior High student, 14 yearsold, nice to meet all of you." You said plainly.

  "Wooah! I love blunt and plain girls!" The blonde male said and quickly grabbing your hand "Hello! I'm Kazui, I'm 13 yearsold, nice to meet you, wanna date?"

  "Oh man! Back off!" The green haired male said taking Kazui's hand off yours and replaced it with him "Hi, good morning, Y/N-Chan! That's a pretty name, my name is Haru Yui, I'm 13 yearsold also, you can call me Yū instead!"

  The brown haired male grabbed both of his friends head and quickly hit them with each other knocking them off.

  He looked at you with a sweet smile "Good morning, Y/N-Chan. I'm Mikaela. Nice to meet you." He said sticking out his hand.

  Unlike the two other males he waited for your permission to grab his hand, You grabbed his hand and shook it "Nice to meet you too, Mikaela-Kun." You smiled.

  "That's enough boys, she's already taken." A voice said, placing a arm on your shoulders.

  "Hmph! Oh yeah? With who? Huh?" Kizui asked with a salty tone.

  "With me." Karma smirked.