Chapter 11

God Among Men

  He shoved your hands away, a glare replacing his once plain eyes "It's because it's all your damn fault." Karma said as he pointed at you quite rudely.

  "What did I even do wrong?!" You asked as you felt your chest tighten a bit, it was all new for you.

  "You..You made me feel something that I didn't want to feel at all!" He defensively said as he briefly placed his hand on his.

  "What feeling?! Anger?! Jealousy?! What?!" You asked with a irritatedly.

  "I-Uah-I don't know! Something like, I feel shy around you now! I feel different when I'm with you! I can't stop thinking of you night and day, it was hard for me to not talk to you at all! It was all because I was avoiding all this stupid feelings! It even came to the point where I see you walking towards me in a wedding dress!" He abruptly said as he placed both of his hands on your shoulders.

  Your eyes widen as you look at him in shock, Your teacher and classmate was surpirsed about the words that slipped through Karma's mouth.

  "It's your damn attitude, it's your plain sense of humor, your eyes, your personality, your comebacks, your voice eh--I don't know! I myself don't even know why in my eyes you look so damn attractive!" Karma said as he looked down on the ground while gritting his teeth "I'm confuse, lost on what I'm feeling! I don't wanna feel this anymore, Y/N! So just leave me alone and pretend I don't exist!"

  You stayed silent as he gave force and grip on your shoulder, you felt a little bit of pain but the pain he was giving you was guilt and shame.

  "I don't know too." You replied as you looked at your classmates who was looking at you and Karma "I'm confuse too, I want you to forget me too, I don't know why I emotionally find you attractive too. Your smiles? Your positive attitude? Your voice? Your eyes? Your curves? Your face? Your sadistic feature? You being yourself? I don't know."

  Karma's eyes widen the moment he heard all the words you said.

  "I think I'm in love with you, Karma-Kun."

"I'm cringing." You said as you pushed the papers back to your classmate, Rio Nakamura.

"Eh-? But I think it's a sweet love story between you and Karma-Kun!" She squeeled as she hugged her papers with care.

  "Me? Giving emotions by heart and brain? Where did that come from? Look, this is just all imaginary scribble story, stupid and a fantasy." You said plainly, crossing your arms.

  Nakamura pouted "You're no fun, Y/N-Chan!" She said as she walk back to her seat.

"What was that all about?" Karma asked while raising a brow.

  "Eh, she made a love story between the two of us. It was stupid and cringey." You said as lean back at your chair.

  "Did you show any emotions in the story she made?" He asked while looking at Nakamura.

  "Yeah, apparently in the story I show emotions only to you and I only show emotions by heart and brain. Those words are worth cringing about." You said as you place your palm on your cheek "And you were really stubborn on the story which is true in real life."

  "Geez! Rude." Karma defensively said while sticking out his tounge.

Meanwhile with Nakamura and Nagisa "I don't get it! Look at them! They look so sweet together! Why can't this dream happen for oncee?" Nakamura whined as Nagisa tried calming her down.

"I guess it's just not the right time." Nagisa smiled as he rub Nakamura's back.

  Class ended early without you even noticing, you've been dozing off lately and Karma noticed this instantly, he was observing you all day.

  On the way walk home, Karma was still observing your actions, sure it was plain but it was way different than before.

  "Hey, are you okay? You've been dozing off lately." Karma said plainly, looking ahead the sidewalk.

  You shrugged and looked at the busy road ahead you "I was thinking about the story Nakamura-San made."

  "About that love story?" Karma asked while raising a brow, walking pass the busy road with you.

  "It had such a unreal scenes. It was horrible, sure. We're just friends, why should we even be together? Does it even matter." You said with a annoyed tone "Just thinking of it makes me vomit."

  The busy crowd's chit chatting and voices rang to your ears, which annoyed you more. Karma chuckled, placing a arm around your shoulders "Look at the brighr side!" He said with a grin, placing his hand on the air while moving it to his side while looking at the sky "At least you have emotions there~"

  You stayed silent and took his arm off your shoulders "You're weird." You said with plainly , walking away from him while ignoring the weird looks from the people.

  Karma stayed silent and watched you walk away from him , noticing that the people has been giving him weird looks , he laughed awkwardly and started running towards you.

  "Don't just leave me out there! Geez, that was embarrasing!" He said giving you a small pout.

  "Whatever you say." You said as you made the shoo gesture to him.

  As Karma complain to you and his complain run through your ears, you didn't really notice a voice calling out your name.

"Y/N-San!" Isogai once again called out ,  both of his hands around his mouth to make it louder.

  "Give it up man, she won't here you. It's too noisy here." Maehara yawned, waiting for his childhood friend to give up already.

  "It would be great if you would help me." Isogai smiled at Maehara with a sigh of defeat.

  "No, thank you." Maehara said with a bored look.

  As you and Karma entered the train a bunch of highschool teenage girls were eyeing at Karma the whole time, making you uncomfortable, since they were giving Karma a pleased look while they were giving you a disgusting one.

  "Why do you have to look so charming when we're at the train?" You whispered silently to yourself, scooting away from him.

  Karma noticed your sudden movement "What are you doing?" Karma asked while watching you scoot silently away from him.

  "I don't know? parting ways??? What?" You asked, confusing yourself as well which Karma found amusing.

  He watched as you scoot farther, Karma laughed a little and grabbed your arm before you could reach the other side of the train, pulling you back to your position earlier.

  "The train will be full soon, do you want to be squished on the very end? You do have a physichal body but you are sensitively weak." Karma said with a smirk.

  You sighed in defeat "Yeah, sure, whatever." You frowned.

  "Now, don't get bother by the looks they're giving you. They're just jealous."