Chapter 2

As Y/N entered her classroom, she overheard a few of her classmates murmuring about something that caught her attention.

  "Hey, I heard that the pro player Y/NIsCoolSTFU is back online!" Maehara said with a grin.

  "What really?! When did you found out?" Isogai asked with a hint of excitement on his voice.

  "The moment I woke up notifications exploding my phone telling me that the pro player is back!" Maehara clapped in victory "I wanna play with him again!"

  "...Him? Do you think the player is a male?" Nakamura asked while resting her cheek on her right palm.

  "Of course! Only male players can be that great." Maehara said with a smug look.

  You stayed silent and walked over to your seat, finding the words Maehara said quite offensive.

  - Recap! -

"....Why don't we play one last round?"

  You were surprised by his sudden question and quickly opened the door of your house revealing your short little brother  standing in front of you.

"Hey..Sis, who's he?" Yoshi asked with a smile.

  "He's just a classmate," You paused and looked at Karma, his face begging for the two of you to play "...Do you still have the game, Yoshi?"

  "H-Huh?...You mean that game?" Yoshi asked in shock.

  You gulped and nodded "Please, let me borrow it for a while." You said as you gave Karma gesture to come in.

The three of you sat in the living room with phones out, Yoshi passed you the game and made you log in to your old account "Y/NIsCoolSTFU".

  "Oh! Sweetie, you're hom-" the voice of your mother's voice slowly went down as she saw Karma sitting next to you.

  "You bought a friend?!" Your Mom asked in excitement "I'm so proud of you, sweetheart!"

  You stayed silent and nodded, your eyes focused on the screen of your phone. Karma stared at your mother weirdly.

  "Just wait until your father hears this when he gets home! For now," Your Mom smiled at Karma "Please stay for dinner!"

  Karma watched your mom skipped into the kitchen with a happy humming tone, Yoshi smiled awkwardly at Karma.

  "Sorry, it's the first time my sister had bought a friend." Yoshi said.

  "Ah-" You cut Karma's words off by raising your phone to indicate that the game loaded "It's done." You said, looking at Karma.

  "Oh, right." Karma raised his phone either with a smile the game opened, ready for the invite.

  "Can I join too?" Yoshi asked looking at you.

  You looked at him and nodded, scooting near Yoshi.

Time passed and the 3 of you won a few rounds, as always you were awarded by a medal "MVP".

  You stayed silent, "I think that's enough." You said placing your phone down on the coffeee table in front of you.