Chapter 4

The room was silent, the atmosphere was awkward and uncomfortable.

"You're enjoying this, are you?" You asked with a pissed of tone, your face still neutral "Is this even necessary?"

  "Of course, you can't just hide feelings that long." KoroSensei said while clasping his tentacles together.

  "You got it all wrong, teach." Karma said boredly "It's not that I'm assuming but if you think I like this blunt girl right here, then you're wrong."

  You looked at Karma not even moving your head, "I'm just playing with her so I can see her expressions, but to my results, she hasn't given me any emotions at all. She's like made of stone or somethin'."  Karma continued.

Ouch.

You stayed silent, "So bacially, she's not your friend?" KoroSensei asked, surprised about his student's words.

  "Nah, just a classmate, can we move to question 5 now?" Karma asked while raising a brow.

  "Alright then," KoroSensei said looking at you "Question 5, how can love change your life?"

  "...It actually just depends on what you feel about love. Love has different kinds of explanation, it just depends on the person who experienced it." You replied with a blunt tone.

  "I wont argue with you on that one, please seat down, you two." KoroSensei said "Now give the two of them claps!"

  As you and Karma were walking towards your seat, clapping hands surrounded you, you didn't like attention just one bit.

It was time to go home, you decided to stop by a cafe to eat and to satisfy your cravings.

  "Y/N-Chan! Where are you going? I thought we were all going to Karaoke after this?" Fuwa asked, stopping you from walking out of the classroom, all the eyes were now on you.

  "I'm gonna go somewhere else, enjoy." You said plainly anf didn't even let them speak for defense.

  As you were walking down the hill, you felt a drop of water on your forehead, causing you to groan purposely knowing what was gonna come after you.

  "Watching the news yesterday would've been great." You mumbled to yourself, placing your bag on your head, attempting to stop the rain from pouring on your head until you find a shelter.

  The phone on your pocket kept on ringing and buzzing without you even noticing because of the loud thunder and rain.

You raced down the hill, spotting the main building up ahead. Stoping there for shelter would have been great but the students will stare at you weirdly, and you hated attention.

  So you clearly have no chance to just walk without a umbrella. As you reached the the exit of Kunugigaoka school ground, a hand grabbed your wrist making you stop.

  You grumbled silently, if that person didn't grab your wrist then you could've ran by the bus stop right now and not get too much soaked, but now the rain is currently soaking your whole clothes.

  You turned around only to just see the Board Chairman's son, Asano.

  "What is a fine lady like you running around without a umbrella?" Asnao asked with a kind smile, and you knew it was fake "My, my, what kind of male classmates do you have in your classroom? Not even offering you a umbrella, how disrespectful."

  You raised a brow and watched him pull you closer to him, your soaked clothes touching his dry ones. He placed his hand on your shoulder to keep the rain to drip on your clothes.

  "Better?" He asked smiling at you.

  You nodded, not even letting out a small thank you, knowing that he did this to know about the teacher you have in your classroom.

   "Now, I'll walk you home. You're not attempting to go somewhere else in this type of weather, right?" Asano asked with a force closed eyed smile.

  You shake your head "I see well then, let's get going shall we? Just point the direction to your house." He said and started walking along side you.

While walking in the streets you decided to speak up for once "You know, you could've just drop me by the bus stop." You said plainly.

  "I would, but I really care about your safety." Asano said with a forced smile.

  You just stayed silent, you grabbed your phone on your bag only to see your younger brother texting you non stop.

  Yoshi:

  Nee-Chan! Where are you? If yo're still at school, stay there and I'll pick you up!

  3:45 PM Seen

But it was already 4. You also had 14 missed calls from your brother, which you felt bad about. You stuffed your phone back to your pocket and pointed on an alley way which is a shortcut to your house.

  "Here's my house, thank you for walking me home, Asano-San." You said politely and bowed.

  "Oh, that's no problem at all. I'm glad I got to talk with you or at least had a bit of conversation with you. Well then, I'll see you tommoro, L/N-San." Asano smiled and waved goodbye and started walking away.

You nodded boredly and turned to your house and was about to grab the doorknob but a buzz and a ring on your pocket was heard. You grabbed your phone inside your pocket and and looked at the ID caller.

  Wealthy-Kun

  You were still piss about the words he said earlier, but if he wants to cut ties then that would be a huge favor for you.

  You answered the call and placed your phone on your ear.

  "What was that?" Karma asked with a irritated tone.

"What was what?" You asked while raising a brow, about to open the door but was cut off by Karma.

  "Don't go inside yet, we still need to talk. What was that?" He asked with the same irritated tone.

  "What are you talking about?" You asked, confuse on what he was talking about.

  "You were walking with that Asano! And you talked to him! Just because I just said that you're just a classmate you decided to switch me with that damn Asano." He said defensively and sternly, surprising you a bit.

  "...Are you jealous?" You asked while raising a brow "And how did you know?"

  Karma stayed silent, you looked around, and spotted a red hair at a alley way "Karma-Kun? Is that you in the alley way?"

  You watched as the person walked out of the alley way, it was Karma with his umbrella on his free hand "I followed you and that Asano because I had a bad feeling about it. Sorry."  Karma laughed awkwardly.

  "It's fine, please go home, you might catch a cold." You said and turned away from him.

  "Don't say that to me, say that to yourself. Look at you, soak as heck." Karma chuckled "Well, anyways. I'll see you tommorow, bye Y/N."

  You nodded since you know he can see you. You opened the door of your house and enetered, looking back at Karma first.

  Karma caught you looking at him, he smiled and waved at you, you stayed silent, but gave it in

And waved back.

I still want Asano to be that ass he is. But of course, I'll still keep his perfect self he may be an ass but he has a soft part too.