Chapter 15

You played with your pen as you slightly gave force of it as your face furiously looked at your notebook. Your new female teacher took your curiousity and entertainment, you didn't like her at all.

  You leaned back on your chair and gave out a long sigh. You looked at the album in front of your desk and stared at it for a couple of seconds.

You quitely stood up from your chair and walked over towards the royal blue album and opened it. You slid your finger down on the first pictufe, it was as if you haven't seen him at all.

  The album contained your childhood memories, including your childhood best friend which is currently your close friend now.

  As you smile throught the memories you phone buzzed on your table, you grabbed it and looked at the ID caller.

  Wealthy-Kun

  You answered the call with a small smile "Hello?"

"Ack! Let's play groom and bride, Y/N-Chan!"

"I'll handle this, Y/N-Chan."

  "Here's a toy ring, Y/N-Chan. Wear it and promise me we'll be in each other's side!"

  "Y/N-CHAN! Get out of your house, let's play!"

  "...I'm sorry, Y/N-Chan. Goodbye."

  "Why do you always come to my house? Can't I come to yours?" You asked while pointing at your house with your thumb.

"It's filthy there, aren't your big pet peeve is dirty stuff?" Karma asked with a small laugh, placing a arm around your arm.

As you enter your respective home, your mom greeted you with a smile "Good afternoon, Mrs. L/N." Karma smiled.

  "Good afternoon, Karma-Kun!" Your Mom smiled and offered Karma a seat "You know, you remind me so much of Y/N's childhood friend."

  "Do I?" Karma asked with a smile.

  "Mom, he already left. I bet he doesn't remember me anymore." You said plainly as you stomoped your way up to your room.

  Karma was confused but your mom's cough caught his attention "Y/N's childhood friend is so much like you. Though I don't remember his name, I still have his picture." Your Mom said as he reached out to a royal blue album on a shelf.

As she open the album two young (Hair Color) hair and red hair kids greeted his eyes. Karma stayed silent and watched as your mom flipped through the pictures.

  "I miss the kid, if I'd be honest." Your Mom smiled as sadness filled her eyes.

  "...Where is he now?" Karma asked as he looked through the photos.

  "Oh, they moved to another country, I wonder how they are now." Your Mom replied with a small laugh "Oh, well. I need to get ready for supper, here." Your mom said as she handed the album to  Karma's hands.

  Karma watched as your mom walk to the kitchen as he flipped through the photos "....Y/N...."

  "Well? What did my Mom tell you?" You asked as you boreldy wrote down a few calculation on your notebook.

  Karma was leaning on your bedroom door, his hands on his back, his lips on a frown and he was looking down.

  You placed your pen down and spinned your chair towards his direction "Hey, Karma." You called out as you waved your hands to get his attention "Karma, hey."

  You stood up from your spinning chair and walked towards him "Karma, hey, why are you so silent?" You asked as you waved a hand on his face.

  Karma looked at your waving hand as he stared at it for a few seconds, he quickly grabbed your wrist and pulled your right to his chest, both of his arms hugging your back.

  "I'LL MISS YOU, Y/N-CHAN!"

  Your eyes widen in surprise, "Uh--Karma? Hey?" You called out as you attempted to tap his back but he only tighten his hug.

  Soon enough your felt something dripping on your shoulder, you parted from the hug and saw Karma, tears streaming down his eyes as a smile was seen on his face "Y/N-Chan."

"You remember..." You said as your eyes widen slightly as your hands grip tighten on his arms.

  Karma smiled as he saw tears forming your eyes, his thumb quickly went towards your eyes and wiped your formed tears "It took you long enough!" You said as you slightly punched him in thr arm.

  Karma laughed as tears streamed his face "I didn't know I was hanging out with my dearest friend this whole time. I missed you, Y/N." He said with a smile, his arms opened for a hug.

  You took a deep breath as tears streamed down your face, you quickly tackled him into a hug making the both of you fall on the floor, laugh filling up the room.

  You placed your forehead on Karma's as you bend down, laughing along with him, his hands placed your cheek "Y/N-Chan!" He smiled.

  "Karma-Kun!" You giggled as your hugged him tightly.

  "I miss you, I miss you, I miss you, I miss you, I miss you, I miss you!" Karma laughed as he sat up, making you sit on his lap a smile place on your lips.

  "I miss you too." You said with a smile, wiping his tears away.

  "...Why didn't you tell me sooner?" Karma asked while placing a hand on your back.

  "I figured you'd know yourself, I myself didn't even realize we have so much connections, the game, my sister, KoroSensei, Kunugigaoka, Nagisa." You said with a smile.

  "You should've told me sooner! Didn't you know what I did to find you? I forced my parents to move back here in Japan! I moved school to school, I tried hanging out with people that has the same name as you but they were not the same! I tried searching you in social media, I asked so many people!" He said as he shaked your shoulder non-stop.

  "You did so much effort, just to find me?" You asked as you looked at him right in the eye.

  "Of course I did, Idiot." Karma said with a smile.

"Let's marry each other someday, okay, Y/N-Chan?"

  ________________________________