Chapter 6

"He's lying."

  The two boys smirked and quickly ran up to you and started flirting with you non-stop "Guys!" Yoshi called out with a embarrased tone.

  The four of you looked at Yoshi with a confuse look "You three are here because of my girlfriend, right?" Yoshi asked.

  You and Karma can already feel him cringing deep inside "Oh! Yeah, we forgot, sorry about that, so, where is she?" Kizua asked with a smile.

  Nagisa stood up from the couch with a blush on his face "H-Hello." He shyly waved at the three males.

  Silence.

  "WAAAH! KAWAII!" The two boys yelled with a blush on their faces "Gosh, Yoshi! You're lucky as hell, you have a hot sister and a cute girlfriend!" Yui said with a small pout.

  Kizua groaned in defeat and crossed his arms "Alright, Mikaela. Give it to Yoshi." Kizua said, a hint of surrender in his voice.

  Mikaela nodded and gpulled out two tickets to Hatsune Miku's concert "But before that!" Kizua said witha grin pushing Mikaela's hand away "Y/N-Chan, give me a kiss first in the cheek!"

  "No way in hell!" Karma and Yoshi yelled in unison, you shake your head left and right indicating that you were not interested at all.

  Kizua laughed "Kidding, kidding, here." Kizua smiled and handed the two ticket to Yoshi "Hope you enjoy the concert, tell us what happens, kay?"

  Yoshi smiled and nodded "Thank you guys so much." Yoshi said with a bow.

"Thank you so much for having us!" The three younger males said and left the house, after flirting with you non-stop.

  "Can I have my clothes now?" Nagisa asked shyly as he tried to cover up his tight to hide too much skin.

  You nodded, running upstairs to grab all his casual clothes. You handed it to him with a bow  "Thank you for doing the favor, I owe you one. Please, if you do need me to do something for you, don't hesitate. I already wrote my number in a paper and is now tucked in the pocket of your jacket, don't be scared to call me if you need anything, once again, thank you so much, Nagisa-Kun." You said plainly.

  Nagisa smiled "It's fine, Y/N-Chan. I rarely make anyone do me a favor. So you don't have to worry about me asking you one." Nagisa smiled sweetly at you making you flinch.

  "You're cute, Nagisa-Kun." You said straightly.

  "Ach.." Nagisa smiled awkwardly.

  "Okay, that's enough. Thank you for doing the favor, Nagisa-Kun. See you later!" Karma smiled, pushing Nagisa out of the house and slamming the door to his face.

   "Well, aren't you gonna leave?" You asked while raising a brow.

  "What? You want me to leave already?" Karma laughed.

  "Yes, I'm not wasting any time anymore. Plus, Yoshi and I are going out." You said plainly and started giving him the shoo gesture.

  "Where are you guys gonna go?" Karma asked with a small smile.

  "Cemetery." You replied, Yoshi flinched and smiled at Karma "We're just waiting for Mom and Dad."

  "I won't even ask why you're gonna go to the cemetery. I'll leave now, I'll see you tommorow, Y/N, Yoshi." Karma smiled and started walking out of your house.

  As Karma closed the door, Yoshi pulled your sleeve while biting his lower lip "..Do you really have to..Say it to him?" He asked looking down.

  "Doesn't matter." You said flatly and started walking up back to your room.

  "Please! Nee-Chan! Stop it, if you slip you'll die!"

Yoshi screamed, tears streaming down his face, the rain soaking him and his uniform, the rooftop's flat floor was slippery and wet, which has a few puddles around, thunder was heard in ever corner.

  "D-Don't give up yet! We still haven't reacher our dreams, right?!-"

  "..I already gave up a long time ago." The female in the ver edge of the rooftop said with a smile, tears streaming down her face yet her tone didn't change "Do me a favor? Smile and stay positive, please tell that to Y/N, too."

  She took one step back, and fell.

  "NEE-CHAN!"

  You scrolled through your phone inside the car, waiting for the traffic to end but then caught Yoshi shaking while gripping through your jacket. You placed your arms around his shoulder and pulled him closer.

  Yoshi was the one who went through worst but didn't change and yet you are, no emotions.

  You then felt a ring on your pocket, you pulled out your phone and looked at the ID caller;

  Wealthy-Kun

  You answered the call and placed your phone on yout ear "Hello?"

  "Is that your car? In the middle of traffic?"

  "I don't know which car you're pointing but yes I am in the middle of traffic, how do you know?"

  "I know what car you have, I'm just across the streets."

  You stayed silent and looked at the window, "Dad, can you open the window?" You asked.

  "Of course, sweetie." Your Dad said.

  You looked through the window and saw Karma across the streets with a coffee on his hand, he waves at you with a smile.

  "Hope you wouldn't mind, I would reallt want to come with you."

  "Mom, Dad?" You called out, you phone still on your ear.

  "Yes?" Your Mom asked with a smile.

  "Can Karma, you know my friend, can he go with us?" You asked.

  "Huh? Of course, sweetie! Where is he we'll pick him up." Your Mom smiled.

  "Across the streets." You replied, Your Mom stayed silent and looked throught the window and saw Karma waving at her, and she gladly waved back.

  "Is he on the phone? Tell him that he can go in." Your Dad said with a smile.

  "You heard them." You said through the phone.

   "Thank you, I can't wait to meet the person you're visiting."