Prologue

"No..It can't be..You're lying?..." The young female laugh through the phone, tears streaming down her face.

  "...Right...?"

  "No..Y/N..She's dead."

  You shot your eyes open, sweat running down your whole body, tears streaming down your face, your heart beating faster than your normal beat, you covered your mouth and quickly jumped off your bed and sprinted towards the bathroom, and started vomiting on the bowl.

  Your bedroom door shut open to reveal your younger brother, Yoshi. He quickly dashed towards your bathroom and saw you sitting in front of the bowl breathing heavily, he quickly grabbed your hair gently and raised them up with his hands so no puke or vomit will stick in it.

Yoshi watched his older sister vomit once again with concern filled his eyes "Are you done? Nee-Chan?" Yoshi asked as he knelled beside his sister.

Yoshi considered this as a normal routine everytime you had those type of dreams. You stood up and went over to the sink to wash your mouth and your sweaty face.

  Your younger brother quickly let your hair down and grabbed the towel that was beside him, he quickly handed you the towel, with a frown.

  You mumbled a small "Thank you." And quickly wiped the remaining water in your face.

"Let's get you back to bed." Yoshi smiled and leads you to your bed, turning the lights off on the bathroom.

Small drops of rain was sliding down your window. You watched the trail of drops until falling back asleep.

  Yoshi watched you close your eyes and snooze back to sleep. He sighed, walking out of your room and went back to his own room.

The next morning, you spotted your Mom cooking for breakfast, you didn't acknowledge her and quickly grabbed your bag from the couch and started walking towards the door.

"Oh? Y/N? Sweetie?" Your Mom called out causing you to let out a small "Tsk."

  "You're off to school already? You're not gonna eat any breakfast?" Your Mom asked with a bright smile with your bento in her hands.

  You stayed silent, your face still plain as ever, no expression was seen in them "It's bad going to school with an empty stomach." Your Dad smiled while taking a sip on his coffee.

  "Oh! Nee-Chan! I'll walk you to your school!" Yoshi smiled at you, he grabbed your bento and lead you outside "We're off!"

  As you reached the grounds of your school, you quickly gave Yoshi a quick peck on the cheek, keeping your poker face expression, Yoshi quickly gave you a bright smile and waved goodbye at you.

"Y/N-Chan!" A male voice called out, you turned your head to see your classmate, Isogai.

  "Hello.." You waved, not giving him a smile at all.

  "Wanna walk together?" He asked with a beaming grin.

  You nodded and started walking. "I heard that there's gonna be a new student." He said trying to make a conversation.

  You hummed and stayed silent afterwards "What do you think of the new student, do you think he or she can kill Koro-Sensei?" Isogai asked.

  "No, they'll be just an idiot." You said plainly and started climbing up the hill.

  "Oh?" Isogai laughed "Really?"

  You nodded. "Then do you think it's a male or a female?" Isogai asked once again, trying to make you talk without nodding or humming.

  You shrugged, Isogai sweatdropped "It depends." You added, "Oh, Isogai-Kun?" You called stopping your tracks.

"My Mom baked cookies yesterday, I didn't want it so she told me to just give this to a classmate." You said bluntly, rumaging around your bag for the small bag of cookies.

  "A-Ah! Really?" Isogai asked with a smile, taking the cookies from your hands "Say thank you to your Mom for me!"

  You nodded and continued walking.

  As the both of you reach the classroom, you were greeted by a green haired girl with a beaming smile "Good morning, Y/N-Chan!"

  "Those beaming smiles...They're stupid."

  You glanced at her and didn't acknowledge her afterwards, she gulped and watched you walk towards your chair, she lets out a small smile of dismay. Isogai smiled at her and placed a hand on her shoulder "You did great." He said.

  They know what happened to you, they knew what you've been through, they accepted you a long time ago before you even transferred. Your parents knew what happened and tried to drown you with love along with Yoshi

But failed.

  Your class monitor walked over to you with a beaming smile...Those beaming smiles...Those smiles pissed you off.

"Do you want to join lunch with us later?" Your class monitor, Nagisa asked with a smile.

  You had no choice but to say "Yes." They will force you whether you like it or not, you have reasons why you hated some of them, and those reasons are acceptable.

  "Great! We'll meet you later. For now, please try to smile." Your class female representative, Meg smiled at you while placing a hand on Nagisa's shoulders.

  As lunch went by, you avoided the questions that was asked and stayed silent the whole time, eating.

  As time went by it was time for P.E, your teacher, Karasuma was teaching it. You mostly did all of the things he ordered all of you to do.

  "L/N and Isogai. Why don't you try and hit me?" Karasuma asked looking at you sternly.

  You stayed silent, all eyes were on you. Maehara knew what was going on and decided to switch places with you, which Karasuma agreed on.

  Eventually, they failed.

  As P.E ended, your female classmates were talking about your P.E teacher, which you paid no attention to.

  You rolled up your sleeves and spotted a tall red head male standing from above you, which made you stop your tracks.

Nagisa from behind you then mumbled to himself "Karma-Kun...You're back!"

  You looked back at the red head who claims himself to be Karma with a plain look, you knew he was gonna be a pain.

  He grinned, "Long time no see, Nagisa-Kun."

  You didn't want to get involve on the sweet reunion between the two so you have decided to just walk up the stairs and walk pass him.

  As you walk pass him, he quickly turned his head to your walking figure, catching his interest, he quickly called out "Hey, I've heard about you before."

  You stopped your tracks and took a deep breath and let out the words you wanted to spill out the whole day.

"I don't care."

_______________________

I'm not a pro in writing, just to assure you. I suck at it. This was horrible, I wish you didn't enjoy that.