Chapter 1

You answered all the question to your given quiz with flying colors. Not focusing on what things are around you, you didn't seem to overhear the conversation beside you.

  "Hey, can I ask you a question?" Karma asked his seatmate, Terasaka while looking at you.

  "Speak up." Terasaka said with a stern voice.

  "What's up with her?" Karma asked pointing at you.

  Terasaka snickered "Her? Psh, yeah. She's the queen of plain faces."

  "What's that suppose to mean?" Karma asked once more, curiosity filling up his whole body.

  "She's emotionless. I doubt that she'll give you expressions." Terasaka explained with a smirk.

"All girls tell other people that they're emotionless, but in the end they'll be giving out emotional expressions." Karma grinned, knowing that the girl beside him was no different.

  "Ha? Go try it for yourself,  she's way different from the girls you've met." Terasaka chuckled

  You stood up from your seat and went over to your teacher, Koro-Sensei, handing him the quiz you just finished "I'll be off now." You mumbled and walked out of the room.

  Karma smirked and did his part.

As you were walking home you heard your name yell from behind. You didn't acknowledge this and continued walking.

  "Hey--Wait!" A male voice yelled, catching your attention, feeling like you shouldn't be turning around, you decided to just continued walking.

  "Hey!" The male voice said once more but near you, he quickly placed his hand on your shoulder making you hit him with your hand.

  You didn't give him any expression when you turned to him, "What do you want?" You asked with a monotone voice.

  "I want to introduce myself!" Karma grinned at you and started walking beside you "And I want to get to know my new seatmate!~"

  You looked at him with a plain face and started walking, "So! I'm Karma Akabane, it's a pleasure to meet you, what's your name?" He said, sticking out his hand.

  You stared at his hand for a few seconds and looked at him in the eye "Y/N L/N." You said plainly and started walking.

  Karma stared at you with eyes wide in shock, you looked at him and raised a brow. 

  "You're name...It sounds..Familiar.." Karma said while looking at you straight in the eye.

  You stayed silent "Are you..Y/NIsCoolSTFU on (Random Multiplayer Game)?" Karma asked, laughing silently inside with your avatar name.

  You were surprised on the inside but didn't show emotion in the outside "That username was long gone and is no longer in use. How do you know it?" You asked and started walking.

"So..This is how you look..I never expected a pro cheerful player to be that emotionless." Karma said looking at you with awe.

  You stayed silent, confuse on what he's talking about "I'm RedDevil25! Don't you remember me?" Karma asked with a grin.

  "...RedDevil25.." You mumbled and looked at him again.

  "Yeah, I'm the one who calls you babe and the one's who tells you I love you everytime we're on game." Karma grinned "I have no regrets, calling you that and telling you that."

  "You're gross." You said and started speed walking

- Before the incidents -

  You just discovered this online multiplayer game and wanted to play it the moment you got home.

  It was available in your phone so you quickly downloaded it and played it.

  You played named your account "Y/NIsCoolSTFU". Soon enough days pass, people from around the world followed you because of you amazing skills in gaming.

  This game was about killing and you were always awarded as an "MVP" .

One day, as you were playing, you got tick off by the people you were teamed up with. They didn't have cooperation and respect, you assumed that they only wanted to play with you to bash you.

  The game only allowed 5 players to fighr in each game, 4 of them were bashing you and starting throwing hurtful words at you when 1 of them was helping you fight and having cooperation.

  That player was name "RedDevil25". You were impressed by his skills on fighting, to be clear he was the only one who wasn't bashing you or throwing hurtful comments.

  He was silent and didn't type a single word on the chat box.

  After the game you won once again and was rewarded with a "MVP" Medal. The player who you liked playing with got a gold medal.

  You commended him and followed him, he was the very first person you've ever followed.

  The moment you followed him a message appeared in your notifications on the game.

  RedDevil25: You were awesome, thanks for following me, babe~

  You snickered.

Y/NIsCoolSTFU: Thank you, why don't we play another one?

  As days pass you and the so called RedDevil25 played for 2-3 months, everytime you two play he always tell you he loves you and goodluck.

  But as the incident happened, you abadoned your account and left the game for good.

  Your username and you fame crush down and was never used again, some people spread rumors that the player was as good as dead.

  RedDevil25 never gave up on chatting you and never gave up on trying to invite you in every game.

  - Present -

  "Why are you following me?" You asked looking at him.

  "I want to walk you home." Karma smirked at you.

Minutes later you and him had reached your home you were about to enter your house when Karma called you out.

  "Y/N-Chan, wait just a second." Karma called out.

  You turned your head and stared at him.

  "...Why don't we play one last round?"

  ____________________________