Chapter 17

You walked inside the classroom with a short yawn. You weren't with Karma today, he told you yesterday that he can't pick you up to some little issue with his parents and you understand that.

  It was still dark, he told you that he wanted you to be at the school for 4:23 AM.

  - Recap! -

As you and Karma were walking home, Karma slowly placed a hand on your shoulder "I won't be able to walk with you tomorrow. I have a little issue with my family."

  You stopped your tracks and looked at him, he bent down and smiled "I get it, go handle it. I'll wait for you." You said with a small smile, placing a hand on his head.

  Karma's eyes widen slightly, a blush appearing on his face, slowly he stood up properly and looked at you "Thank you, I'm glad you understand. Also, if you wouldn't mind can you go at school at like..4:30 AM?"

  "What? No way in hell, my spirit is still sleeping deep inside!" You defensively said as you crossed your arms.

  "Please?" Karma asked his smile, getting your sweet attention.

A blush appeared on your face as you gave out a sigh "Fine, but what for?" You asked while raising a brow.

  "Thank you~" Karma grinned and grabbed your hand and started walking, swinging his and your hands for fun.

  - End Of Recap -

"Damn." You grumbled as you stretched your arms out while giving out a satisfied sigh.

  You walked over to the light switch and started turning it on, soon enough a popper confetti popped on the side of your face, your eyes widening slightly "...."

  Soon a bunch of screaming, chanting and yelling was heard around the classroom making you take a deep breath "What?..." You breath out as you looked down on your feet.

  A box of donuts, a jar beside the box and a rose on the top of the box was just seating there silently "Open it, Y/N-Chan!" Isogai smiled as he waved his popper confetti.

  You looked at him and looked down once more, kneeling down and looking at the red rose, a letter wrapped around it:

  "I'm happy that I became your friend."

  You gulped, assuming the master mind to all of this. You looked beside the jar and took a deep breath, opening it. Letters were filled in it, you grabbed one and opened it, it was a printed picture of your sweetest chat moments with Karma.

  Me:

  I love you ♡

Seen 12:34 AM

Y/N-Chan:

Doubt it. But okay.

Seen 1:03 AM

  Some of your classmates who read it laughed a little bit. You smiled and sighed. You looked at the box of donuts and opened it, a letter was taped on it, a bunch of your favorite flavored donuts was seen. You grabbed the letter and opened it:

  Sorry for making you walk at school at like 4 in the midnight. I was really excited about this, are you wondering why I did this? Well, I need to show how I missed my childhood friend, I seriously missed you, Y/N. Expect more of this type of things. I can give you so much effort just to make you smile. I gave you such a hard time for leaving you, I didn't know you've been so much. But I promise I'll take all my time to give the fun times back to you

I love you ♡ 

Wealthy-Kun

  A blush was spread across your cheeks making you look down and cover your face with your hands "What the hell is this?" You mumbled as you pushed the box, the jar, the rose away from your face.

  "Karma-Kun asked us a favor if we could surprise you as a welcome back for him and we owed him a lot. I hope you enjoyed this, Y/N-Chan." Maehara grinned as he placed his elbow on your shoulder.

  "Welcome back?" You asked as you looked down at the gift you received.

  "Do you like them?" A voice asked making you flinch. You looked up ahead your classmates, they moved to their sides, revealing Karma with a smile on his face.

  "...Why did you do this? I'm not that important." You said as you stood up from the wooden floor and looked at him.

"Geez, all you know is talk crap and negative stuff about yourself, Y/N. Know that you yourself is impirtant to me, I love you. Okay?" Karma smiled and walked towards you, grabbing both of your hands.

  Your classmates watched the scene intensely. Karma leaned closer to your face and placed his palm on your cheek. Your eyes twitched as you felt something really cold and wet in your cheek "What the fuck?!" You yelled as you grabbed his hand and pulled it away from your cheek.

  Karma laughed as he watched your reaction unfold. It was a red paint plastered around his cheek "Karma!" You yelled as you attempted to look for the bucket of color to take revenge.

  Nakamura raised 3 red color buckets and gave one to you "You son of a..." You grinned as you opened it and started spilling it all over Karma's clothes.

  Karma laughed and started running around along with your classmates "What's with the fuss?" A voice asked.

  You and your classmates stopped and looked at the yellow blob on the door. "Oops, exposed. Oh, well." Karma grinned and threw a red paint at KoroSensei.

  "What?!" KoroSensei screamed "BLOOD!"

  All of you laughed and continued your unnecessary play.

After a couple of minutes everything was finished, because of tiredness, all of you were already laying on the ground.

You breath in and out along with Karma. Karma grabbed your hand and looked at you with a grin "Did you enjoy it?" Karma asked as he leaned closer to your face.

  "Of course I did, idiot. So much stupid effort." You chuckled and grabbed his hand back.