Chapter 7: Discussion

The remaining council head coughed and stood up to get everyone's attention and said "Well now that, that situations has been resolved, it is clear to me that one of Uzumaki-sans child will inherit either one of the main two clans, But for the Kurai tamashī clan that will be all up to Uzumaki-san himself along with his daughter, Princess Kurai." He pauses and looks at everyone to see if there was any problems.

"I have no problem with Uzumaki-san being the Clan leader of two clans. Any Objections?" No one said a word. So he sat down.

Hiashi stood up, "Before I say anything, can every successor step out for a moment." They all stood and walked to a separate room.

"Me and Uzumaki-san made a contract that if by the age of 25, one of his children will have to marry one of the main branches child. Which I myself, will see through that it is made sure that they are fit to take marriage to one of Uzumaki-sans child."

Everyone in the room looked bewildered at the new information. Shikamaru quickly stood up, "But won't one of the kids have a right to-" he was cut off by Hiashi, "of course, in front of you is a copy of our contract, read it, and if you have any questions feel free to ask me."

Shikamaru's eyes went through every detail of the contract making sure that Naruto's child had some type of freedom, he sighed in relief as he looked through it. Everyone finally relaxed and finally shikamaru had a question.

"If something medically happens to one of them what actions will be taken?" Naruto replied, "If one of the three can't have a child with the Hyuga, then it would not matter we would still keep our treaty of having better relations. But if they don't want to divorce due to love and a Child is actually trying to be made, but medically cannot, then the Hyuga has to be medically checked before marriage and made sure that they can carry life. For my children, it is very limited, it would either be that my daughter can't have kids. Period. And she is automatically out of the contract. Or my sons can donor to a fit different Hyuga, and he can raise it himself with his wife."

They pause and nod at the conditions, Hiashi already knew that this info will be put in the contract so he wrote everything he said down for later.

Hiashi and shikamaru sat down. Kakashi then stood up and said "well this concludes this meeting." They all stood up and left.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Night was slowly closing in and in the Uzumaki household everyone was asleep except two people. Naruto and Byakuya. They both sat in silence in the living room. "Dad." Naruto looked at his son. "I heard everything in the meeting, when we were in the separate room." Naruto chuckled and sighed, "you were always so aware, Byakuya." Byakuya looked at his dad. "What-" Naruto quickly silenced him with a raise at his hand. "Don't worry you'll understand more when your older, but please don't tell your siblings, once you three are 12, I will explain everything." Byakuya nods satisfied with the answer.

He quickly stood and waked back into his room.

Naruto also stood but instead of going into his room he walked outside and placed a Barrier around the house. He walked outside the compound to be greeted by Shikamaru. Shikamaru was leaning on the wall with a cigar already on his lips.

"Well... What are you doing here?" Naruto asked as he walked towards Shikamaru. He paused a few feet away from him. "My question is why in the world make a contract with the Hyugas?" Naruto sighed and mumbled under his breath. "To make sure that my kids are protected and to take sure that the CRA works plus many other clans would've probably refused if I brought it up. Hiashi bought it up and I agreed. I know for a fact that you wouldn't want one of your own to be tied down. I however need to." Shikamaru chuckled, for he knew that Naruto was right. "If anyone including my son, were to marry Rukia in particular, they would have to be transfered to the Kurai tamashī clan right?" Naruto nodded.

Shikamaru sighed, "troublesome." Naruto asked for a cigar and shikamaru handed him one and lit it up for him.

Once they finished their cigars they left without a word. Naruto went back home and slept and shikamaru did the same.

six years later....