Chapter 2: Explanation

As the family of 4 walked into their room Rukia slammed into the bed and knocked out, causing the other three to smile. "Dad, who were those people who ransacked our new home?" Kenpachi asked with a soft tone. Naruto kneeled down to their eye level. "It was the villagers or ninjas that despise me." Byakuya looked into his fathers eyes and said, "Dad why do they call you a monster?" Naruto stayed calm and replied "Well I hold one in me called a bijuu, There are people who carry these great beasts inside of them, in order to keep that beast taimed or to befriend it. In total there are nine tailed beasts." Byakuya replied "so, you have the nine tails in you right?" Naruto nodded, Meanwhile Kenpachi was staring at his father with big wide eyes. "So you have a Beast inside of you?!!!" Naruto nodded. "Whats his name?" Kenpachi asked with curious eyes.

Naruto grimly replied with a "He doesn't want you to know." Kenpachi still looked bewildered and asked out loud, "You can talk to it?!" Naruto giggled at that point. "Yes I can. He can speak to you if he wanted too." They both looked at him and gave him pleading looks. Naruto sighed. "Fine, Kurama has agreed to speak to you guys." They sat down and waited patiently not knowing what was going to happen in that process Rukia woke up from her nap also curious as to what was happening.

They looked at Naruto and saw how his whiskers on his cheeks grew thicker. They looked and waited until He opened his eyes to reveal dark red eyes with black slits in them, Kurama straightened and groaned "Dang this body is small." The kids stare in amazement as Kurama grinned at them, "Hello kits, im Kurama, the nine tailed fox." Kenpachi jumped on Him and screamed out, "I WANNA FIGHT YOU, OLD FOX." Kurama's laugh boomed throughout the room, possibly down the hallways. "It will take a whole lot from you to take ME down." Kenpachi giggles as the fox grabbed him and threw him in the air catching him once gravity dragged him back down. The fox gently put him down and Naruto came back out.

Naruto then sat down and Let then know what was going to happen by he next day. "We're going out tomorrow to meet some of my friends." Groans echoed throughout the room. Naruto's eye twitched.

****

The next morning the family walked out the Hokage's building and jumped onto building making it quicker to their destination finally he sees everyone waiting for him to make an appearance. Naruto landed in the middle of the crowd and Everyone attention was quickly diverted to look in the direction where they sensed new chakra to see 3 kids and naruto standing in the middle looking like a proud mother duckling.

The kids ran to the grill to eat while Naruto was surrounded by the rookie 9. They asked question and wanted to know who the three kids were. "Hey kits come here for a second." Naruto called out. As they joined him Kenpachi groaned, "BUT I WANNA EAAAAAAT." He yelled as he looked lovingly at the grill.

Choji laughed and handed him a slice of a fat steak so he can enjoy while they spoke. Kenpachi brightened and said "YOU'RE MY FAVORITE UNCLE!!! WHAT'S YOUR NAME?" Kenpachi screamed taking a bite afterwards. Choji replied with his name and introduce his wife and daughter.

"Im Kenpachi, and these are my siblings, Byakuya, and Rukia." Choji's daughter ran up to Rukia and they started talking, probably becoming friends and introducing the girls in the group.

While Kenpachi was dragged off into the group of guy. Next to them sat inojin and shikadai just introducing himself to Byakuya and they stood together in typical silence. Everyone congradulated Naruto, even Hinata who had her own daughter with Kiba named Yumi Hyuuga.

"Who's the mother?" Right when that question was asked a loud explosion caught the attention by everbody, Naruto loooked at the direction of the grill to see Kenpachi laughing along with inojin. Naruto glared at Kenpachi in the eyes as Kenapchi quickly dashed away from Naruto. As Kenpachi ran into the trees someone screamed "WAIT, THERE'S A CLIFF THERE." Naruto hears the warning and a loud scream of Kenpachi falling down greeted them back. He quickly teleported where Kenpachi was falling and grabbed him while taking out a chakra tail from the Kurama so it could grab onto the cliff and not plummet to their deaths.Naruto sighed in relief as Kenpachi seemed to be unharmed but shocked.

Naruto had chakra to the soles of his feet and put them on the cliff side, while Kurama's power slowly immersed himself inside Naruto. Naruto quickly climbed back up the cliff and walked towards the party. Everyone sighed in relief as they see Naruto coming back up with an unharmed kenpachi.

Rukia ran up to him hugging him calling him stupid and Kenpachi got a good ole smack to the head by Byakuya who was worried about him and a scolding by Naruto.

"So..." Sakura trailed off, "Who's the mother of your kids?"

"Hime Kurai." Everyone nodded but Shikamaru paused at the name, "Kurai? As in the Kurai Tamashi clan?" Everyone looked at Naruto waiting for a response and some even looking bewildered.

"Yes the clan leader Hime Kurai." Everyone's jaw dropped at the announcement even the kids looked at the newcomers in disbelief. "Wow Naruto! Didn't expect that from you!" Chuckled out Choji who still had Kenoavhi next to him not caring about the situation. "She did die after she gave birth though." Naruto solemnly answered.