Introduction of the Kurai tamashī clan

Hime Kurai was a daughter of the clan head Takoaka Kurai (dead) and Okimura Kurai (dead). When they passed away Hime was left to lead the clan. Every person in the clan had their last name as Kurai for the higher ranked in her clan, and tamashī for normal civilians and low ranked people in her clan.

Her clan has the ability to possess people through their heart, mind, body, and soul, giving them complete control of that body. But Hime has a different power. Which were her eyes, her eyes sees your past, present, future and death. The downside is that each time she uses her eyes she passes out.

Due to the powers of the Kurai Tamashī clan, Orochimaru quickly eliminated the clan street by street, by dropping bombs made out of seals. During this time Hime was giving birth to three kids, 2 boys and a girl. Named

Kenpachi Uzumaki Namikaze Kurai

Byakuya Uzumaki Namikaze Kurai

Rukia Uzumaki Namikaze Kurai

In her dying state she quickly told Naruto that they each have a sword that only they can summon. She told Naruto to flee and revive both of their clans. Giving him her approval to find someone else to love rather than herself who died in his arms. Naruto cried while grabbing his newborn's and ran, taking one last look at his dead wife he was filled with mourn.

As Naruto hears the screams of people outside he quickly made haste towards the hidden leaf village where he knew he can get some information about the Kurai Tamashī clan, where he himself came from. Before he could get to the village he wanted to raise his kids in an isolated area where he knew orochimaru couldn't find him. He raised them until they were 6 and until he knew they would start causing trouble. With just that he knew he couldn't keep themselves secret, so he finally left to the hidden leaf to get some help.
----------------

This is a brief history report.