Chapter 1 (lemon) Named that becuz it like pouring lemon into ur eyes

Start from the beginning

"Isn't it obvious?" Bokuto replied. "It's because you looked cold! Especially in that tee shirt and shorts!" Bokuto answered.

Akaashi stared at the idiot, wondering if any guys in the world out there had the balls to do what Bokuto did.
Bokuto then said out of the blue..

"Aren't you gonna strip?" Bokuto asked, not realising how awkward the situation was and how he said it.
Akaashi stared, blushing even more, "not when your looking at me like that" Akaashi said as he hit him, embarrassed.

"Ow.. Akaashi!.." Bokuto groaned.
"Anyways... Why would you drag me into a situation like this? Sounds like you don't have a brain cell at all.." Akaashi said, as Bokuto turned his back as the words pieced him.

Akaashi was freezing now, wanting to feel the warm stream of water against his skin.
"The quicker you are, the less time you will spend being freezing.." Akaashi thought to himself.
Akaashi then glared at Bokuto, because he was an idiot and to also check if he was gonna be a perv, watching him strip.
Akaashi sighed and put his clothes down on the second shelf that was empty and put his key on the second hook. He slowly stripped behind the wall that blocked the water from getting any items wet as he mumbled to himself.

Bokuto wondered what was taking him so long, so he decided to check why.
Bokuto then walked up behind Akaashi just as he was slowly pushing down his shorts, Bokuto then ripped the shorts down very quickly, Akaashi was shook af. He wanted to instantly die at that moment of time.

"Bokuto-San! Why did you do that?!" Akaashi yelled.
"Well, you were too slow, so I decided that I would help you!" Bokuto replied.
"Did I ask you to do so?.." Akaashi said raising a brow.
"No.."
"Then why did you do it?.."
"Because you took too long!"
"Does it look like I gave you permission" Akaashi said calmly.
"No.."
"Exactly.."

There was an awkward silence between the boys then Akaashi broke the silence.

"Just... Go back and continue your shower.." Akaashi said, sighing.
"Also... Don't EVER tell anybody about this though, ok?" Akaashi said.
"Ok!" Bokuto said as he nodded but before he walked back to continue his shower, he did something without controlling his actions, letting the action slip.

Bokuto had his hands on Akaashi's hips, swaying them around. Bokuto was blushing.
Akaashi was blushing even more, surprised by the action and slapped his hands.
"What are you doing Bokuto-San?.. Control yourself.." Akaashi said calmly.
Bokuto let go, covering his face with his hands as he left Akaashi and continued his shower, blushing.

"What have I done, what have I done, what have I done?"
Bokuto stood underneath the warm water, streaming down his back.
Akaashi then came from behind the wall, blushing slightly, as he stood there, naked.

"I would never think something like this would ever happen.." Akaashi thought.
Bokuto whistled at Akaashi because he had a nice body and curves, plus he looked sexy without clothes.
"Damn" Bokuto thought.

Akaashi then slapped him across the face for looking at him that way.
"Akaashi, why did you do that?!" Bokuto asked.
"Because you were looking at me like a perv" Akaashi said bluntly.
Akaashi sighed as he walked closer towards the shower, inspecting Bokuto's body.
He looked up and down, inspecting every detail.
"Don't fangirl Akaashi, you're not gay, or are you?.. Dammit.." Akaashi thought.
"He's got nice abs though.. Nice biceps and a large dick.. Wait.. Did I really just think like that.." Akaashi thought as he covered his face with his hands blushing.
Bokuto looked at him curiously, wondering what was on his mind.

"You ok Akaashi?.."
"Yeah, I'm fine.. Bokuto-San.."
Akaashi then walked all the way towards the shower, trying to mind his own business when Bokuto started singing horribly, pretending to hold a microphone, as he walked around doing random gestures with the pretend microphone.
Akaashi smiled and giggled as Bokuto kept up the idiotic act.
Akaashi then joined along with his song, singing like an angel.
Bokuto then stopped and listened to the beautiful and clear voice, singing.
He never guessed Akaashi was the type to sing.

He stood agape for a few seconds then went back to singing with Akaashi, both of them with smiles plastered across their face.
After a minute or so, they stopped singing, giggling and laughing together.
Bokuto was glad he got to see Akaashi smile and he got to hear his beautiful laugh.
Bokuto hugged him from behind as they laughed, which was a big mistake.

Bokuto was still laughing but as he hugged him, Akaashi let out a small moan.
Bokuto stopped laughing and started blushing as he heard the moan. Bokuto then hugged him tighter out of pure embarrassment as he blushed a shade of ruby red.
He moaned more as Bokuto did so, Bokuto was so confused, as he blushed more.

"B-Bokuto-sa-"
Bokuto hugged tighter out of embarrassment, wondering what was causing him to moan. His warm body against his.

Akaashi then moaned again saying "Bokuto-senpai"
At that moment, Bokuto felt something he had never felt before. He felt horny.
Akaashi turned and looked at him, blushing a deep red.
"B-Bokuto-San.. Your dick.. Is up my ass..." Akaashi said quietly as he blushed, having an expression Bokuto had never seen before.
Bokuto looked down and saw that his dick was up Akaashi's ass.

He paused, speechless. He didn't know what to do.
"Are you ok Akaashi?.." Bokuto said, worried.
Akaashi nodded and then said "Bokuto-San.. I want.. More.."
Bokuto stood there silently as he blushed, so he started thrusting.
While Bokuto was thrusting, Akaashi then started to moan more.
"B-Bokuto Senpai.." He said, blushing.
That's when Bokuto got turned on.
He started thrusting quickly and real deep, as Akaashi moaned louder.
The last thrust was so strong, Akaashi moaned so loudly that you could probably hear it from the locker room.
Bokuto stopped and pulled it out as Akaashi winced.
It was already really late and then the lights went out as the shower got turned off.

Request chapter is up, if you have any ideas you want me to write if these two then suggest them in that chapter!

A/N Ok so this is the end of this chapter! I hope everyone enjoys it, also the song they were singing is from Katy Perry, I'm not too sure of what the song is called but I will add it in!
I'll try update this like idk when lmao but I'll try
I'm still new to Wattpad rip and I know I'm terrible at writing especially yaoi/lemon
So yeah

Edit:

The song is California girls by Katy Perry

Btw the writing isn't so shitty in the next chapter

Btw, should I start making my writing lengthy? Idk and also, the writing has improved if you were wondering *cries*

2022: Did you enjoy your suffering, huh? There was a warning and you either went right ahead or hesitated(/j). Well I hope you enjoyed that pain if that's what you're into, I don't know. Um, anyways I hope you're doing ok and bye for now.