Chapter 1 (lemon) Named that becuz it like pouring lemon into ur eyes

I wrote this shit 2 years ago when I wasn't that good at writing. So it's a continuation of something I started 2 years ago hence why there is a noticeable improvement in the later chapters as they are recent.

That was from 202 me, now it's 2022 me. This is another warning from 2022 me to not read this. Unless you're some sick fuck who wants to read this because you take pleasure in your own suffering. Fine then, if you're willing to do that then go ahead. Enjoy your suffering and misery. This is your final warning.

9:52 pm, Fukurodani Academy

Akaashi had come back from training, sweat dripping from all the hard work he had put in with both volleyball and dealing with Bokuto.

He entered the room full of lockers, which hadn't been bustling with boys today. Obviously, because it was quite late and most of the boys had gone home at this time. Akaashi was quite patient, so he didn't mind waiting until the boys were out.

He unzipped his bag, finding the key so he could unlock his locker. The key was attached to a necklace so when he entered the showers he wouldn't worry about the key being stolen. He unlocked his locker near the start of the row of lockers.

He then stuffed his bag and belongings like his phone inside. Akaashi then took his bag out of the locker remembering he had his change of clothes in there. He grabbed his change of clothes, put his bag away, shut his locker door and then locked it. He walked towards the shower rooms, making sure he had changed his slippers before he hit the showers. (Not literally lol, he wouldn't actually do that)

"I wonder where Bokuto is.." Akaashi thought as he walked towards the showers.
He hadn't seen him since training. It was odd that Bokuto hadn't been seen since training.

Akaashi entered the shower room which seemed empty. Akaashi walked towards the shower stall at the very end because that shower was rarely ever used and the hot water there ran quicker there than the other showers would. Akaashi then wondered "I wonder what Bokuto is up to?.."
He then walked up to the stall, sighed as he pushed opened the door slowly, with his clothes in hand and key.

He paused for a few seconds, hesitant as he stared in mere shock and horror.
"What have I done?"  Akaashi stared at the figure inside the stall, naked, in front of his eyes was... Bokuto?!!

Akaashi was still staring at the sight he saw.
"Omg, omg, omg, what have I done? Run before something happens" Akaashi thought.

His mind was telling him to run for his life but his body disobeyed as he stood there.
He just stared there, mouth agape like a goldfish.

"Hey hey hey! Akaashi what are you standing there for? Aren't you cold! Come on in!"
Bokuto said not giving one thought about how embarrassing the situation was for him, the poor boy had to deal with THIS.
Akaashi's mind was racing, "do I go in? Or not?.. You can either leave or join.."
Just as Akaashi was about to leave, Bokuto dragged him into the stall with him.

Akaashi stood there, speechless as he stared at the ground.
"Now what?.." Akaashi thought to himself.
Bokuto tilted his head so he looked at Akaashi, like an owl, standing there confused.
"Did I do something wrong?!" Bokuto asked, slightly panicking as his eyes widened.

"No, you didn't.. It's just.. Why did you drag me here?.." Akaashi asked, looking up at Bokuto, blushing a deep shade of red.