Chapter 14: Insecurity

Yoojung's POV

We're finally at the last leg of the concert tour. Today we arrived at Japan. BTS oppas are very famous around the world, but their fame in Asia is different. They are even more famous here. As always the tickets were sold out and people even requested for day 2.

At the last day of the concert, my manager told me that the management requested that I add Pick me to my set list. It was fine with me because I still memorize that song and dance by heart.

"Everyone! This song is very special to me because, it's from the show where I was recognized. I tried my best to speak in Japanese

Then the music started. And I started performing

We are girls that dream
T

his is the moment we share our dreams
a shining light that goes to the sweet you
I am yours
(hey baby show you my paradise)

I am truly weird because of you

My heart beats fast
it seems it will explode,it's heart racing
when I see you
(hey feel me. show you my secret boy)
c

an you feel me ,feel me

can you touch me ,hold onto me

can you hold me ,hug me tightly
I want you pick me

At this point I saw all the members of BTS came out to the stage. I was shocked. I looked at all of them they were just smiling they told me to just continue singing and dancing.

This was not a part of the rehersals. What are they doing?!

They surrounded me and we are now in a triangle formation with me at the center. Are they going to dance with me?

pick me pick me pick me up

pick me pick me pick me pick me

pick me pick me pick me up

pick me pick me pick me pick me

I want you pick me up

THEY DANCED WITH ME. I was laughing so hard because they were very into it specially the part were everyone just jumps.

The audience became wild. Well who wouldn't be?

After the danced we all bowed our heads. Then Namjoon Oppa spoke

"Hi everyone! Did you enjoy the performance? This little person right here is a new member of the Big Hit family. She is our very charming and talented junior, Miss Choi Yoojung. Please support her in the future!!!"

Then everyone cheered.

Taehyung's POV

It was already 10 pm when we arrived at the hotel after the concert. The concert tour was a success. I really wanna go home, I miss Tanie. I really want to rest too, maybe go on a vacation too.

The staff prepared a small end of concert tour party for everyone. I'm really happy because there's a lot of food, I can stop my diet now that the tour is over.

While eating I notice that it's very quiet.... Somethings missing... Or rather someone was missing. Little energy ball Yoojung is not here?

Oh she was. She's at one corner eating alone. What's wrong with her? She's unusually quiet? Was she tired? I don't think so she's always so noisy even after performances. So I approached her.

"Yoodaengiiii!! I called her out and took the seat beside her.

"Hi Tae oppa!" She said with a sad smile.

"What's up with you? You tired? That's impossible." I tried to joke.

"Nothing" She said. She seems sad.

"Will you tell me what's up or do I have to call the other members and make a commotion?" I threatened her.

"Please don't. It's not a big deal." She said with her puppy eyes.

"So what is it?" I asked again.

"A while ago at the concert during my performance, when you guys danced with me, I just realized that I'll be under your shadows forever." She started.

"They would just know me, because I was associated with you guys. But I don't want that. I don't want people to think that I've used my connections with you to gain popularity. I want to be recognized for my talents." She said

Oh my god, this kid have self esteem issues.

"Even before we went to the stage, and in the other locations of this concert tour, people were cheering for you. They know you. They have recognized your talent even without us promoting you. Yes they may have  been there because of our concert but all the applause and cheers that you recieve are because you have captured their attention." I told her.

She was just looking at me still no response and her pouting lips.

"You were in two groups before this. Both of your groups were successful. You have made a name of your own." I told her.

"Thank you Tae oppa, I really appreciated this talk" she said now her pout is gone.

"Now be noisy. Stop sulking, this is a party" I said and pinched her cheek using the hand that I used to eat fried chicken then ran away from her

"YAAAAAAH OPPPA!" she said and came after me.

And that's how I know that she's okay and back to her old self.

/Did this chapter to show Yoojungs close relationship with V. I don't ship them. I think it's cute to see them having a sibling like connection. Comment your thoughts!/~CCH2301