Chapter 22: Where Are You?

Jimin's POV

It has been 3 days since Yoojung's birtbday. We still don't know where she went. Bang PD told us that she asked for time to think about the things that happen. But it's been 3 days, all of us are worried about her. Jungkook even went to Fantagio and asked her friends if they knew where she was.

Doyeon just told us that Yoojung is in a safe place and she will come back if she's ready to face everyone. That somehow made us less worried.

All of us are afraid that she was mad at us because we kept it from her. I hope not. She has become a part of us. We cannot just go back to not having her in our lives.

We are recording some songs included in our new albums today so we were all at the recording studio. After my turn, I checked my phone and there were 3 missed calls from my mom.

I excused myself from everyone and called my mom back. She answered after 3 rings

"Mom? What's up... You called?" I asked

"Jimin! I'm at the market right now because I am meeting with a friend. I called because I think I saw Yoojung here and just want to confirm it's really her before I say hi." She said.

"I don't know if that's really her mom, but could you please check? She's been missing for 3 days now, we don't know where she went" I said.

I wish that it was really her. I just want to know that she's really safe.

"WHAT? What happened?! Okay I'll try to say hi to her." Mom replied

"It's a long story mom. I'll tell you when everything is resolved already." I explained.

"Okay. I'll update you if it's really her." she said.

I went back to the recording studio and told everyone about what my mom said. All of us we're hoping that it was her. We miss her badly.

It's been a while already and we're already finish with the recording but still no text or call from mom. I tried to call her but it keeps going to her voice mail.

What could possibly be happening? My mom is someone who always responds fast unless something is up.

You know everyone is worried when after a long day at work all of us are still up together at the living room waiting for an update

It's already 11 pm when my phone rang. I answered and turned on the loud speaker.

"Mom! What happened?" I asked

"It has been a long day. She was a mess. The moment I said hi to her she hugged me and cried. I took her home. She told me most of what's goin on.... I didn't know what do or say so we just drank Soju... And now she's knocked out." She explained.

She gave her Soju?? Well that sounds like my mom.

"At least now we know where she is. " Jin Hyung said.

"Yeah. Good thing Aunty saw her" Hoseok Hyung said.

"She said she's been here for 3 days already. She misses all of you but she knows that you guys are all busy and does not want to involve you with her problem. She's not mad at you guys... But she's kinda sad and she's doubting herself again. She has so much question for Bang PD but she's afraid to ask them. I'll convince her to comeback to you guys soon. For now I'll take care of her first. " Mom said.

We thanked mom and ask her to update us if anything happens then we ended the call.

"What do we do now?" Tae asked.

"Do you think we should follow her to Busan?" Jungkook asked.

"Even if we wanted to.. I don't think we can. Our schedule is packed" Namjoon hyung reminded us.

"I don't think she would like that too. Let's just let her comeback to us when she's ready" I said.

"Should we tell Bang PD?" Hoseok Hyung said.

"I think we should just inform him that she is safe. Have you seen him? I think he loss some weight because of this." Jin Hyung said

We agreed to inform him on how Yoojung was doing but not her where abouts.

The next day, I recieved a frantic call from my mother. Yoojung left our house and only left a note saying thank you.

Yoojungah, please come back to us already. We miss you.