Chapter 7: Happiness

Yoojung's POV

The first time I met BTS sunbaenim, my first impression of Jungkook sunbaenim is that he is a very quiet and reserved, I think this is the very first time that we've spoken to each other.

I was kind of embarrassed that he had to see me at this state, but somehow I was also happy because someone is here to give me comfort.

He did not say too much, but what comforted me was that he listened to me and for the first time ever, I have finally expressed how I really felt about everything that has been happening.

The morning after my breakdown, Jungkook sunbaenim fulfilled his promise and drove me to my old dorm near Fantagio building.

"Thank you so much, Jungkook subaenim. For today and last night... I'm sorry for dragging you to my problems" I said while we were still inside the car, facing him

"Just do your best and fix the mistakes that you made. Speak what's trully in you heart." he reminded me. I cannot read his expression he was just looking ahead.

"Yes Subaenim! Please be careful on your way back" I said before going out of his car.

I started to feel nervous again. No Yoojung, you can do this. You're here now you cannot run away.

I rang the doorbell. I actually still have my keys but I don't feel like I still have the rights to use them.

Lua was the one who opened the door.

Before I could even say anything, Lua jumped towards me and hugged me.

"Yoojung unnie I missed you so much" she said, while hugging me.

"I miss you so much too" I hugged her tighter. Lua is one of the sweetest members of Weki Meki

The others probably noticed the commotion at the door because I was now in a middle of a group hug

"I miss you guys so much, I'm sorry for leaving without saying anything" I said while crying

"We missed you too, Weki Meki will never be Weki Meki without you" Suyeon unnie said, all of us cried together.

When things finally calmed down, I realized that one member was not part of the group hug. It was Doyeon. She was standing a few meters away from all of us.

It was awkward, I know that she is mad at me. I broke away from the group hug first to go near Doyeon.

Before I can even speak, Doyeon began crying.

"You just left us without saying goodbye, you just left a letter. Do you know how much I worried about you?! I know how you hate being alone in a new environment!" She shouted at me.

"I'm sorry!" Those are the only words that I can say to her.

"You should not keep everything on your own. Manager Nam explained everything to us. You're doing this for everyone in Fantagio. How can I stay mad at you?" Doyeon said then she hugged me.

"Don' t you dare ignore us like that again or else I would hunt you down till you talk to us again. I missed you Yodaeng" she warned me.

"Never again, thank you for forgiving me" I said. Now my tears are not from sadness but from relief and happiness.

/YAY! Finally fixed Yoojung's relationship with Weki Meki. Now I can finally focus on her Big Hit Entertainment life/~CCH2301