Chapter 30: Girls Night Out

Yoojung's POV

Dad left soon after everything has been cleared out. I'm glad that we understood each others' side and have settled this issue.

I'm worried that this rumor might cause a change between me and Jimin oppa. I don't want things to be awkward between us.

To be honest, if I didn't know that it was Jimin oppa and I were in those pictures, I would also think that they were dating. Do we really look like that when we're together?

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard my doorbell rang.

I was hoping it was Jimin Oppa, I really want to speak with him about what happened.

I opened the door and I was happy to see that it was Jimin oppa.

"I bought pancakes, let's eat!" He said with his usual smile.

He seems normal and not bothered by what happened. That's good.

"Do you want to stay here or at the dining area?" I asked

"Let's just stay here in your room, I also want to talk to you about what happened today." he replied.

I guess he was also bothered by the issue...

After settling down he began to talk

"First, i would like to say sorry. I am older and should have known better than to go out without a mask" He said.

"Oppa we were both at fault. It is basic protocol for every idol to wear masks when they go out." I said.

"To be honest I really don't care what other people think of me. But after today, I realized that I should be more cautious when I'm with you. You are just at the beginning of your career and rumors like that may affect you more than me. I'm sorry. " He said. While staring straight in to my eyes.

"Oppa, I don't want things to change between us please." I pleaded.

"We didn't do anything wrong, that's how we really act when we're together. I don' t want to change that." I complained.

"I never said anything about changing anything . We'll just take precautions next time okay?" He said.

"Now turn that frown upside down and let me see that smile. Let's eat these pancakes " he said again while pinching my cheek.

-----

After my talk with Jimin oppa, I finally had the chance to check my phone. Doyeon did mention to check our chat boxes.

Whoaaa my messenger notification was exploding. It was mostly from I. O. I's chatbox

I. O. I chatbox

Doyeon: YAH CHOI YOOJUNG WHAT IS THIS? (Link to dispatch article)

Somi: OOOOOH Yoojung unnie you didn't tell us you like Jimin Sunbaenim

Chungha: Our baby has a boyfriend???

Pinky: OMO YOODAENGIII

Nayoung: Calm down it's just a rumor

Somi: But the pictures tho!! That hair ruffle??????!!

Doyeon: YAAAAH WHERE ARE YOU REPLY THE ARTICLE HAS BEEN HOURS AGO @Yoojung??????.

Somi: @Doyeon Unnie you're just jelous because Jimin sunbae is your bias heheheh

Doyeon: SHUT UP YOU MAKNAE

Yoojung: Can everyone please calm down. I'll explain.. But it's so bothersome to do it here. Can we meet? Are you guys free today? Let's have barbecue and Soju.