Chapter 13: Stage

/Here is Yoojung's POV on the 1st day of the concert tour. I know that this chapter should have been uploaded before the previous chapter but I made a mistake I'm really sorry./~CCH2301

Yoojung's POV

It is the first day of the concert tour of BTS oppas. BTS is really very famous. They were able to sold 10,000 seats in this big dome in Netherlands. While we were doing the sound check and stage rehersals, I suddenly felt nervous. The people who will be here came to watch BTS, how will I be able to get their attention?

I think my nervousness was very evident, Namjoon oppa approached me and tried to cheer me up.

"You nervous, Yoodaeng? He asked, he placed his arms around my shoulders.

"Yeah it's been a long time since I performed in front of so many people. I think a year ago already" I responded.

"You got this. You practiced a lot!" He said giving me a smile

Namjoon Oppa is really like an older brother to me. I now know why he was chosen as BTS's leader, even if he's not the oldest he has the ability to bring out the best in people.

"Thanks Oppa" I said.

After my rehersals I stayed for a bit to watch BTS oppas' rehersal. While watching them, I was in awe. They are so good considering that this was not even the real concert yet.

I really wanted to stay and watch the whole rehearsal because I might not be able to see them perform later at the concert, but my manager already asked me to start my preparations for the opening act. It's already 2 pm now and my performace will start at 5pm. I hope they allow me to watch, since after the opening act I have nothing to do anyway.

----------
A few minutes before my performance, Jin oppa and Suga oppa showed up at my dressing room and wished me luck.

"WAAAAH thank you Oppas. I'm really nervous now!" I said to both of them.

"Don't be. I saw your rehersals you were very good! " Jin oppa said giving me a thumbs up.

"You'll do good, you're my student." Suga oppa said. He calls me his student since he together with Namjoon oppa and Hoseok oppa are my Rap trainers.

I just laughed at what he said.

------
Now it's finally time to perform

------Now it's finally time to perform