Chapter 30 Part 2: Save Harry

Start from the beginning

"Darcy no it's too dangerous!"Uncle Liam said. I didn't care.

"Daddy didn't feed for too long, he's gonna take too much from you, it will kill me!"Aunt Sophia said. Better me than him. Why was I saying this to myself?

"Better me than him!"I said.

"Darcy you too don't!"Emily shouted crying.

"Darcy don't-"Dad choked looking at me with pleading eyes.

"Yes dad do it please! For me!"I said and he shook his head for no.

"I promised I'll never hurt you...intentionally, I wont!"Dad said n I shook my head.

"You never did, actually you are now by killing yourself!"I said

"Fine but you need to know the full reason of the whole vampire thing!"He said and I sighed letting him speak, I really need to know the full story and dad was the one I needed to hear it from.

"Do you remember when Mommy's parents died?"Dad asked me and I nodded my head, I knew it Granda Denise and Grandpa Mike really had something to do with this.

"What happened?"I asked him squeezing his hand, to my happiness he squeezed it.

"Mommy and I felt so sad about it, it hurts to lose the people who love you more than anyonelse."Dad said slowly and I didn't understand immediately.

"So one day, my mom's soul spoke to us and she said that she didn't want to see her grandchildren feel the pain when we die!"Mom continues crying and that made me cry more because I could never imagine my parents dead.

"Mom, you won't die! You won't leave us!"I cried

"You're right, we wont die you know why? Your grandparents started this so that we could be immortal and always watch our beautiful children grow and be happy. So we'll always be together forever! "Uncle Liam said and it was fully clear and simple one, what a relief.

"Nobody will die, nobody will get hurt!"Daddy said as he choked more.

"Dad...You can't die! You can't leave me, I need you, dont ever think you'll die because...I won't let you go! If you do, I'll come with you!"I said crying and I tried again to make him take ly blood to save him but he was too stubborn, like back to overprotective dad, that I love who wouldnt hurt his daughter.

Dad if you didn't want to make us feel bad that our parents will die, why are killing yourself now?

"No Darcy...I can't do this to you, you'll be fine with mommy, your uncles, aunts and everyone, I'll watch you from there , be happy and I'll--"Daddy said and I cut him, he can't just give the last few words talk, he won't die.

"For God's sake Daddy just a bite and you'll be fine, please, daddy please. What part of I Love You do not understand? Do I need to swear? I fucking love you daddy!"I cried arder and he looked frozen at me with wide eyes.

"Harry!"Mom wispered desperately. Dad's eyes looked at everyone in the room last on me.

"I'm sorry Darcy!"It was all he said as he slowly took my wrist to his mouth, sinking his teeth on it in the most delicate way. Phewww go on daddy. I closed my eyes as his teeth made contact to my skin letting him suck ly blood. Mom caught dad so he could be in control, Uncle Louis, and Edward holding me. Dad started to suck faster and my vision was getting blur but I didn't care, I'm saving my daddy.